Council Elections - May 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who the Counsel are but I'll take your word for it.

The council are terrific though

WOWEE!!

.. how many years for the VAUX site? WOWEE!! .. and I am pleased that the City Centre can now be confused with Oxford Circus, and what a wonderful employment rate we have .. well done Sunderland Council ..

And?? They didn't own the site.

Look at all the stuff they're delivering now.

WOWEE!!

.. and how many years has it took? :lol: .. I'll give you a clue to make it easier for you: They purchased the site in Feb 2011, after it sat vacant for around ten fookin years ;) ..

.. and how many years has it took? :lol: .. I'll give you a clue to make it easier for you: They purchased the site in Feb 2011, after it sat vacant for around ten fookin years ;) ..
They didn't own it for those ten years...the owners weren't agreeable to someone else building on their land...understandably.

They own it now and development starts in 2 months. This is the latest in a tidal wave of development in our fair city.

No amount of pissing and moaning...or smileys disguises the fact that you have little basis to twist other than being mean spirited and disappointed in how your own life has turned out. I feel sorry for you.

Well Done Sunderland Council....WOWEE!

They didn't own it for those ten years...the owners weren't agreeable to someone else building on their land...understandably.

They own it now and development starts in 2 months. This is the latest in a tidal wave of development in our fair city.

No amount of pissing and moaning...or smileys disguises the fact that you have little basis to twist other than being mean spirited and disappointed in how your own life has turned out. I feel sorry for you.

Really :lol:

.. “The wise speak only of what they know.” - J.R.R. Tolkien ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back