Connor Wickham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe he is about to sign a new contract.
His latest twatter says
Tough 90 minutes today! Finally off the mark for this season... Together we go on!

Wouldn't surprise me If he was gone by the end of transfer deadline, little words in the right ears, England call ups for players painting Sunderland in a bad light, I'll be shocked if he's still here by Tuesday morning. hope he is mind, he's going to be a very good player.

My worry is he will end up at the mags next summer. If he doesn't sign a new contract before Jan, he must be sold in that window to someone other than the scum.

He might do a Colback, move to the mags on a free, get picked for England, value goes up, fat Ashley sells for 10million plus.

What a f***ing great game eh?

It's obvious that the lad can play football and will only get better. Got all the right attributes

His attitude is probably the problem. I've heard rumors of him being an utter prick and thinking he's a world beater.

Be a pity to sell him off but if he's going to be a knob then let him be a knob elsewhere

I think he needs to do some star jumps to make him jump higher

And dye his hair ginger

Forgot about that load of bollocks. :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me If he was gone by the end of transfer deadline, little words in the right ears, England call ups for players painting Sunderland in a bad light, I'll be shocked if he's still here by Tuesday morning. hope he is mind, he's going to be a very good player.

Stop bein so sensitive man.

Reactions: Az*
Ive watched this lad closely since he first joined. Forget about goals for a second. He's finally given himself a reason to be on the pitch in open play.
To me the 89 minutes when he doesn't score are far more important than the 1 minute when he does. That's because in my book without the 89 minutes there is no 1 minute.
When he drifts he's got some of the good elements of Bendtner in his game. He's starting to use his body well to shield the ball and he's comfortable moving with it at his feet. He's becoming a decent outlet.
That comes with playing and gaining experience, he's still a kid in Premier League terms.

Why has this guy not signed a new deal.....is it purely down to money or does he think his career will develop better elsewhere?
Ask Colback.

Wickham at Sunderland is a lost cause, because utter ***** such as Hodgson and co couldn't give a fuck about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back