Congrats Titus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers mate, appreciate you coming along. Didn't know that you knew some of my family either.

Cheers mate, appreciate you coming along. Didn't know that you knew some of my family either.
haha yeah, small world. Lots of ya family know my parents. You looked very decent in ya first fight. Controlled the first round then seemed we to slow a bit. You know me, honest but normally on the ball. You have the brain of a boxer which is very important but for next fights more forward initial first punches are needed bub! It will come though!!!

Very surprised fisher got best suppose it's not MMA. Boxing is completely different. Good bouts tonight.

haha yeah, small world. Lots of ya family know my parents. You looked very decent in ya first fight. Controlled the first round then seemed we to slow a bit. You know me, honest but normally on the ball. You have the brain of a boxer which is very important but for next fights more forward initial first punches are needed bub! It will come though!!!

Very surprised fisher got best suppose it's not MMA. Boxing is completely different. Good bouts tonight.

Yeah mate, going to get the dvd and watch it back a few times. Can't really remember a great deal other than he kept wanting to stick the f***ing lips on my grabbing me behind the head, but apparently the second round won it for me.

Aye, I didn't catch much of his bout, was busy getting bloody mobbed but I didn't even realise he was boxing until the night, thought he was pro in MMA so didn't realise he'd be allowed.

Yeah mate, going to get the dvd and watch it back a few times. Can't really remember a great deal other than he kept wanting to stick the f***ing lips on my grabbing me behind the head, but apparently the second round won it for me.

Aye, I didn't catch much of his bout, was busy getting bloody mobbed but I didn't even realise he was boxing until the night, thought he was pro in MMA so didn't realise he'd be allowed.
He is...... Wanted to practice his boxing skills and got beat. Was very surprised to see him look so slow and predictable in the ring. Other lads was obviously a boxer only lad. Done very well and kept out of the way of fishers hits. Still having spared and grappled with fisher, though he would be to strong. Especially when he 8 counted him. Best fighter on the night by a million miles was the la Tommy Scott (plains farm maybe) excellent.

It was good to eventually see him in the ring, worked very hard for it and glad it paid off mate.

Was impressed.

Cheers lads, appreciate it!

Had some class support there and it must of been off-putting for the other lad because the fucker kept trying to grab me behing the neck.

How's ya thumb?

Still in a fair bit of pain, but I think it may just be some bad bruising. Won't be punching until the weekend so if it's still bad then I'll likely just wait until the June show before fighting again.

Still in a fair bit of pain, but I think it may just be some bad bruising. Won't be punching until the weekend so if it's still bad then I'll likely just wait until the June show before fighting again.
Good man. Glad you ain't broke it on ha first fight. Be like a virgin snapping his banjo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back