Congo

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he reads this Board he'll be wishing he was back with Chelsea or wherever he came from! Give the bloke a chance and judge on results at the end of the window and/or performances once the season starts.

What are your current feelings toward him

He didn't create the mess but either way, it's his job top get us out of it.
I started a thread a week or two ago questioning whether or not he had enough status in the game to be able to get things done and call in the odd favour.
Whether you like it or not, or even think it's unfair, having a background on the pitch makes a difference to edge open doors. I would take phone calls from any old team mates and even opposition. I'd readily take calls from ex-managers and coaches.
Would i take calls from randoms i don't even know? Possibly, but there'd be no bond and no personal connection. Sorry, that isn't being aloof, it's just how it is.

He didn't create the mess but either way, it's his job top get us out of it.
I started a thread a week or two ago questioning whether or not he had enough status in the game to be able to get things done and call in the odd favour.
Whether you like it or not, or even think it's unfair, having a background on the pitch makes a difference to edge open doors. I would take phone calls from any old team mates and even opposition. I'd readily take calls from ex-managers and coaches.
Would i take calls from randoms i don't even know? Possibly, but there'd be no bond and no personal connection. Sorry, that isn't being aloof, it's just how it is.
Haven't you got anything better to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back