Congo, an apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

3/10

Poor window and will almost certainly lead to us getting relegated. Even at this early stage, Matthews and Coates both look utterly horrific signings.

If I'd known at the beginning of this window who we'd end up with I would have been calm, but with a couple of weeks of the window to go let's face it we just weren't strong enough. Fair play, we've strengthened since then and the squad looks a lot better for it

I honestly believe if more of the deadwood had pissed off we would have improved the squad even more. No matter how it turns out, the club have gave it a go.

Quite a lot of expensive dead wood out of contract next summer. One thing in Congerton's favour is he hasn't added as much dead wood to our squad as his predecessors so next summer we should have more to build on thanks to this summer.

I honestly believe if more of the deadwood had pissed off we would have improved the squad even more. No matter how it turns out, the club have gave it a go.

Yep the failure of previous windows and the failure to get players out has totally hamstrung us.
But, for the, I agree we'd have got more in, still it's definitely progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back