Confident of beating Leicester?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll get hammered 6-0. Totally obliterated by the barca of the midlands. Apparently they dispatch every low to midtable team off with ease, the away team are lucky if they get a touch.
In fact, think I'm gonna give away my ticket, don't think I can stand the humiliation.

We finished 14th last season.

11th isn't too much a leap of faith.

You might not rate Mahrez but I think he'll become our best player. He's looked very good in pre season and I wouldn't at all be surprised if he has a blinder and we have to fend off £25m bids for him in January.

Yeah, no that definitely won't happen because he is a technically average footballer. Very fast and direct but at 24 there is not a chance he will become a 25mill player in a few months. Surely Fuchs will start at left back for you? Or will he not be match fit for the opening game?

Yeah, no that definitely won't happen because he is a technically average footballer. Very fast and direct but at 24 there is not a chance he will become a 25mill player in a few months. Surely Fuchs will start at left back for you? Or will he not be match fit for the opening game?

He's technically excellent. :eek:

I went to the Burton away friendly and didn't think that much to Fuchs, from the teams he's put out I'll think he'll start with Schlupp. I hope so anyway as I rate him.

Leicester will go with a 5-3-2

Fuchs will come in for Morgan.

Kante will replace Cambiasso,and I can see Okazaki coming in for Ulloh.

Other than that it will be the same players who finished the season.

Right now...

My Super sixes prediction has been put at 1-1
My head is saying we'll lose 3-0
My heart says we will win 1-2

Guess what I'm saying here is I've not got a single clue how this one will turn out at the moment.

He's technically excellent. :eek:

I went to the Burton away friendly and didn't think that much to Fuchs, from the teams he's put out I'll think he'll start with Schlupp. I hope so anyway as I rate him.

I thought I could smell something! ;) We drove past some knackers in blue shirts but couldn't work out who it was, totally disinterested in the team that's about half a mile from my house.

I thought I could smell something! ;) We drove past some knackers in blue shirts but couldn't work out who it was, totally disinterested in the team that's about half a mile from my house.

You live in Burton?

I dropped wife and kid at the cinema in Burton whilst I went to the match. The ground looks like a warehouse from the outside. First time I've stood at a match in an age, didn't know they were allowed to.

You live in Burton?

I dropped wife and kid at the cinema in Burton whilst I went to the match. The ground looks like a warehouse from the outside. First time I've stood at a match in an age, didn't know they were allowed to.

Yes, I haven't been to the 'new' ground but spent a lot of my youth at Eton Park until I decided to boycouutt them, always had more interest in Gresley Rovers and then when I started working I had the cash to travel to SAFC away games instead.

The club has done well to be fair, Ben Robinson has been a very good chairman.

Doubt we can beat those genuine title contenders away from home mind
I'm class me. Should have stuck a hundred on it :eek:

i've probably said it somewhere, but the best thing about these threads are the sarcastic comments about them being class and title contenders :lol:
Was being genuine marra... :lol:

Leicester "title contenders" "leicsterlona" bantz has to stop on here like. Truly awful :oops: For the record I reckon we will draw 1-1.

Aye

Wait and see.

However starting a season off with Leicester, Norwich and Swansea gives a PL an ideal opportunity to start the season off well.

win a couple of the above fixtures and we can perhaps hope for a better season than last. Lose a couple out of that lot and the danger signs are there right from the start.

Glad we took advantage of these games

'Doubt we can beat those genuine title contenders away from home mind' 'Nope, leicesyershieere are nailed on to beat us on their route to the title.' The sarcastic remarks and that's just the first page :lol: none of us had any idea what was about to unfold. Really hammers home the achievement from Leicester.

Seem to be relatively decent signings for a bottom half club, but how do you propose to finish 11th when the core of your team is the same as last year? I mean it is a miracle Sunderland are still in the league but there is some proper shite in that 11, never mind the bench. Mahrez :lol:

Mahrez :rolleyes::lol::oops:

Sarcasticly calling them "title contenders and leiscterlona" was awfull banter at the time. It was only because one certain leiscter fan who posts on here was getting all excited about the way they finished last season. Turns out he has made a mug of many on here.

Aye

Glad we took advantage of these games

Will you fuck off bumping these threads man :lol: 99% of football fans thought Ranieri was a mad appointment, including loads of Leicester fans.

Sarcasticly calling them "title contenders and leiscterlona" was awfull banter at the time. It was only because one certain leiscter fan who posts on here was getting all excited about the way they finished last season. Turns out he has made a mug of many on here.

Considering that same Leicester fan predicted they'd finish 11th in this thread shows he didn't have that much confidence in Ranieri either.

Look, it was a freak season, good luck to them and I'm jealous as fuck but even the people who bet on Leicester winning the league did so out of daftness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back