Confident of beating Leicester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leicester look absolute shit this year, plus it'll be tough them to recover from losing Pearson as he heads to Syria to fight ISIS. However, we're at least 3 players away from being ready, so think it'll be a cagey affair.

0-0.

Are you?

I'm feeling pretty confident at the moment for some reason; maybe we won't win, away from home it won't be easy but I feel we won't lose.

Johnson and Lens to score in a 2-1 victory.

When was the last time we won our opening match? Under Bruce?
That makes no bloody sense.
"I'm feeling pretty confident at the moment for some reason"
"maybe we won't win"

Do you feel confident or not ?

Are you?

I'm feeling pretty confident at the moment for some reason; maybe we won't win, away from home it won't be easy but I feel we won't lose.

Johnson and Lens to score in a 2-1 victory.

When was the last time we won our opening match? Under Bruce?
No!

Seem to be relatively decent signings for a bottom half club, but how do you propose to finish 11th when the core of your team is the same as last year? I mean it is a miracle Sunderland are still in the league but there is some proper shite in that 11, never mind the bench. Mahrez :lol:

We finished 14th last season.

11th isn't too much a leap of faith.

You might not rate Mahrez but I think he'll become our best player. He's looked very good in pre season and I wouldn't at all be surprised if he has a blinder and we have to fend off £25m bids for him in January.

Can't see M'Vila playing, but possibly Fer might. Would take a draw first game and get off the mark. But then you look at a front 3 of lens, Defoe and Johnson supported by Fer and think we could cause them problems.

Not really. I'm never very confident of an away win.
Me neither but Leicester may be a bit unfamiliar with each other so I think we need to go there and have a go.

Yet everything you post comes from media quotes, youtube, club website, etc :rolleyes:

BTW what do you mean by on and off ............
He means some weeks he was playing rugby and other weeks he was at the dentists.

Leicester look absolute shit this year, plus it'll be tough them to recover from losing Pearson as he heads to Syria to fight ISIS. However, we're at least 3 players away from being ready, so think it'll be a cagey affair.

0-0.
If we need at least 3 new players to beat a team like Leicester, then we truly are shite.

0-0.
3 more players once Fer and M'Vila come in mate or?

If we need at least 3 new players to beat a team like Leicester, then we truly are shite.

We couldn't beat them at home in May. As things stand, between now and then we're down a first teamer (Wickham) up one (Lens) with 2 unknowns (Kaboul in for JOS / Coates, Matthews in for Jones). Leicester will have signed appx. 6 new players, dunno if they're any good or not mind you.

3 more players once Fer and M'Vila come in mate or?

3 players including Fer and M'Vila - still need a goalscorer.

We couldn't beat them at home in May. As things stand, between now and then we're down a first teamer (Wickham) up one (Lens) with 2 unknowns (Kaboul in for JOS / Coates, Matthews in for Jones). Leicester will have signed appx. 6 new players, dunno if they're any good or not mind you.
I can't see it making any difference to the day though, since neither Defoe or Fletcher are injured ATM.

We finished 14th last season.

11th isn't too much a leap of faith.

You might not rate Mahrez but I think he'll become our best player. He's looked very good in pre season and I wouldn't at all be surprised if he has a blinder and we have to fend off £25m bids for him in January.

Is everyone in Leicester as deluded?

I wouldn't be confident of a win but at the same time I think we are overpriced at 12/5.

I know we have had a poor pre-season but if our new signings click on Saturday we are more than good enough to beat them. I really fancy Leicester to go down this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back