Confident of beating Leicester?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you?

I'm feeling pretty confident at the moment for some reason; maybe we won't win, away from home it won't be easy but I feel we won't lose.

Johnson and Lens to score in a 2-1 victory.

When was the last time we won our opening match? Under Bruce?

Aye, very

That being said I don't give a shit about them so don't know what their squad is like at the minute. Will look at the XI they put out in their friendly

Don't care how shit we have been or will be, if you can't be confident in beating Leicester City then you have issues. Apart from a good run in they were and are a poor team.

I do hope they don't sign Inler though, one of my favourite players.

Are you?

I'm feeling pretty confident at the moment for some reason; maybe we won't win, away from home it won't be easy but I feel we won't lose.

Johnson and Lens to score in a 2-1 victory.

When was the last time we won our opening match? Under Bruce?
i don't think i've been truly confident of a sunderland victory for a least 10 years.

Impossible to know until we get a sense of how they play together, cut out the sloppy mistakes and I'd say yes we're in with a chance.

Possible line up:

Schmichael

Wasilewski Benalouanne Huth

Schlupp Albrighton

Kante Inler

Mahrez

Kramaric Vardy

2-0 Leicester btw :lol:

Can't really see why we'd be better than last season! Pretty much the same team so suspect we'll struggle to score and always be one daft mistake/worldie og away from defeat.

Get a few in before Saturday I'll feel better

Can't really see why we'd be better than last season! Pretty much the same team so suspect we'll struggle to score and always be one daft mistake/worldie og away from defeat.

Get a few in before Saturday I'll feel better

Lens gives us an option that we didn't have last season. Kaboul is an experienced, if injury-prone centre-back. And if the two midfielders sign, that would be a huge boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back