Cold plunge

Yuri

Midfield
was at the spa last month had the whole heat and ice therapy. Anyway there was a cold water plunge, felt amazing after.

Anyone got one at home they can recommend. I don’t really fit in our bath properly so wouldn’t get the full benefit just filling that bath with ice.

was at the spa last month had the whole heat and ice therapy. Anyway there was a cold water plunge, felt amazing after.

Anyone got one at home they can recommend. I don’t really fit in our bath properly so wouldn’t get the full benefit just filling that bath with ice.
Install a water butt in the garden? Buy some steps?

Got an oak whisky barrel, cost about £200 including delivery. I don't buy all the benefits, but I know it makes me feel good after so decided to buy one. Definitely been good for me.

Yes mate, I've got the lumi pod, it's spot on. Think it was around £95ish. I've had it for a year and had no problems. Fill it with cold water, have a filter with a bromine tab in and replace the water and tab every month. Add ice if necessary.

Back