Clapping on 17 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Must do, apparently they weren't happy Everton fans didn't join them for Jonas and I assume the clapping will never stop for the plane victims.
They can stick it up their f***ing bollocks if they think I'm applauding one of their players for being on the pitch.

Must do, apparently they weren't happy Everton fans didn't join them for Jonas and I assume the clapping will never stop for the plane victims.
My mate was in man utd end when they played the mags up here ,true to there form man utd sang United United the whole of the minutes clapping on the 17mimute,he said the whole ground boooooed them :lol:

I got pelters off a few for saying their fans would milk it (meaning dragging it on) looks like I was right

Probably mentioned this before but they've started booing any supporters who don't join in the minutes applause. The wife's family confirmed they did this when they played leicester down there at Christmas.

Lies

My mate was in man utd end when they played the mags up here ,true to there form man utd sang United United the whole of the minutes clapping on the 17mimute,he said the whole ground boooooed them :lol:

More lies

It is going on a bit, but I have been informed, and correct me if i am wrong that this will only go on for one full season, as the 2 lads never missed games home or away..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back