Clapping on 17 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Move on

nothing to do with it being Newcastle, I find the whole clapping fad tiresome, every club does it for something.

I like the way SAFC deals with this, minutes silence before the last home game of the season

Oversensitive bollocks tbh. Deaths of people being used to prove how respectful and nice you are.

I get it was a tragic event but you telling me SAFC or NUFC fans have never died on the way to a match or even shortly after. Some bloke died during the Chelsea 4-1 home game poor sod, but there wasn't one for him.

It'll be humilating if we clap on 17 minutes (I take it that's for the Airline disaster) and on whenever minutes they clap for Jonas..

Unfortunately it'll happen as it's been a humiliating season.

I appreciate the sentiment but the whole clapping nonsense has gone too far. It happens in every game now in some form or other and it's just become totally meaningless.

Shouldn't happen in a derby anyway

Probably mentioned this before but they've started booing any supporters who don't join in the minutes applause. The wife's family confirmed they did this when they played leicester down there at Christmas.

Probably mentioned this before but they've started booing any supporters who don't join in the minutes applause. The wife's family confirmed they did this when they played leicester down there at Christmas.
pathetic like.
Not being funny or crude but I doubt many other fans other than Newcastle are actually bothered about it

It'll be humilating if we clap on 17 minutes (I take it that's for the Airline disaster) and on whenever minutes they clap for Jonas..

Unfortunately it'll happen as it's been a humiliating season.
Oh god. They don't do it twice a game do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back