Chris Smalling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player having a bit of a dip in form, will be fine for the Euros I'm sure. Hopefully Stones will have got his act together by then.

I read the rest of the thread and ralised you're a WBA fan. Are you collectively known as Boingers then? I haven't heard the term before

:eek:.

No mate, just me, I picked it so most on the board would realise I was a Baggie.

You've not seen the "Boing-Boing" we've been doing since the late 80s.

Their centre halves are given a lot of protection by the 2 just in front and the full backs aren't that adventurous either. Smalling and Blind will never ever be a league winning partnership.

Thought he was a bit shit today, haven't seen man utd much recently but he was the stand out performer this season according to the pundits a couple month back. my mate reckons he was meant to marking kone for his goal as well, I thought it looked like a free header so he must have been miles away.
I'd have him here in a heartbeat!

I put a lengthy post in the "sat kick-offs" thread, but quite simply we were defensively magnificent.

It is part of the game afterall. ;)
That lad with the long hair and big nose reckoned you were in control of the game. Think he must have taken a blow to the head.

He started the season well but has tailed off a bit. Defensively, de Gea aside, they're not great and Rooney's the only one of their front four who'll work back and defend.

Alarming yesterday - we think Lens is a lazy bastard but several of their players showed the same attitude to not wanting to defend.

Alarming yesterday - we think Lens is a lazy bastard but several of their players showed the same attitude to not wanting to defend.
I can't believe the money they spun led on Depay. They've overpaid by at least 15 million. He's a mid table player not top 4 class.

I can't believe the money they spun led on Depay. They've overpaid by at least 15 million. He's a mid table player not top 4 class.
When they moved martial to the right and put depay on the left it seemed to play right into our hands. Especially as martial was their biggest threat and Yedlin was on a yella

I put a lengthy post in the "sat kick-offs" thread, but quite simply we were defensively magnificent.

It is part of the game afterall. ;)

Not surprising with Johnny Evans. He managed to make our defense look good when it contained Nyron Nosworthy, Danny Collins and Paul macshane so he's clearly some kind of superman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back