Chorizo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chorizo's good stuff. I'll admit I prefer the Mexican version - and also the unpretentious Mexican pronunciation.

So's pulled pork, but I've never had decent pulled pork outside of the southern U.S., so I highly doubt you lot are getting anything decent. The secret is the cooking method and getting the meat from the right part of the pig, not anything to do with the sauce. Good pulled pork is tremendous with no sauce whatsoever.

She must have lost the plot. I like it chucked in with roast veg or just to nibble with cheese and olives.
Not a fan sorry :( Can think of better things to do with dead pig (not in the David Cameron sense).

It works well in jambalaya and is tasty enough. Not good for your pipe work eating too much like and I don't mean the pipes in the bathroom.

Too oily, too spicy usually stuffed with crap ingredients that you would never recognise because of the hot spices.

Works on the same principle as overpriced Indian food, which likewise uses rubbish ingredients well camouflaged with spices.
Exactly. Either that or they drown the rotting meat in slimy ghee. Or they do both.

I avoid so-called Indian food in England, and thus avoid the slippery-shits. I get called a food snob for my pains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back