**~Chelsea v SAFC official thread~**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defence have been dodgy in general, but the midfield are getting walked through. Need to press a bit higher... it's a bit of a risk, but we need to disrupt their flow. Wickham doing really well.

Watching this on Canal + in Poland. Can't understand much of what the commentators are saying, but even then I could work out they were livid that Ramires wasn't sent off.

f***ing fuming about ramires, the ref was right there. How the fuck did he miss that

It's easy to feel hard done by when were bottom of the league but fuck me, that's shocking

Justice? At the Bridge with Chelsea going for the title? Won't happen I'm afraid

true it won't and I fear that chelsea will step up a gear and with us camped out on our own penalty area as we are it's gonna end as we all suspect...please hope im wrong

will wet myself is we win this..........................imagine mouringho? john "nice boy" terry? - come on my bonnie lads!! Scocco the winner?

Chelsea get so many things there way at home its unreal. We cant even get a blatant pen for hand ball in full view of the ref at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back