Changing seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birtleyoldman

Central Defender
i have 4 season cards and want another 2, but no availability near where we sit. Will it cost me to relocate so that I can get the 6 together?

Depends if you are moving to a cheaper or more expensive part of the ground if not they won't charge any extra just for moving to a different area of the same price.

I went into ticket office last year and re-located one of my season tickets, they sorted it there on the day and gave me a new card within 5 minutes free.

Contacted the club to cancel one sons ticket and move the other don into his seat. This was all done before the required date, club simply ignored the email. I contact them again, no apology and the charge me for ending the one season ticket but waive the fee for moving seats but say that they could have imposed it. Not had a response yet to the follow up to their last email but I think they said £25 for the change

It's normally £25 to move seat but they sometimes do it for nowt. Just tell them you'd like to buy two more but need to all sit together, if they say you need to pay £100 to move the 4 you already have just say you can't afford the extra so won't bother getting the extra tickets. I'm sure at that point they'd quickly enough drop the charge, after all it won't really cost all that much to move seats and produce a card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back