Champions League final tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

There should be plenty spare if Massive City get to the final because they've done Nowt but complain about the competition

Europa league final tickets are available as well, they're apparently a lot lot easier to get in the ballot.

Might do next years (Europa league) and fancy the super cup as well

Where's the final? Is it San Siro?

It is indeed.
Careful, the Champions League haters will be out in force again mate.

Why would you even want to watch the best two sides in football, tippy tappy shite.
Europa league final tickets are available as well, they're apparently a lot lot easier to get in the ballot.

Might do next years (Europa league) and fancy the super cup as well

Fancied that until I saw the location. Might do that next year.

How many are available in this way, and TBH, more importantly, why?

Surely it should be (taking into account the corperate etc etc) split between the two finalist clubs.

Why the fuck should some randomer from sunderland be able to apply?

Imagine if we got to a final and you didnt get one but some fucker from Stockholm was there cos they were allowed to put in for a lottery

unless im missing something

I was lucky to get them for the Munich v Dortmund final a few years ago at Wembley.

Unreal experience. The Dortmund fans were something else.
One thing that stood out for me was that nearly every fan stayed to watch the presentation.

Crap final amazing experience for my then 12 year old.

Gtickets in with the Espanyol fans for the UEFA cup final in 2007 at Hampden. Lost my then 5yr old son for a coupe of minutes as he was picked up and and cheered when they scored the equaliser in extra time. Found him 3 rows down wearing a couple of scarves and a hat with his Scotland top getting hugs off some Spanish lassie :lol::lol:

How many are available in this way, and TBH, more importantly, why?

Surely it should be (taking into account the corperate etc etc) split between the two finalist clubs.

Why the fuck should some randomer from sunderland be able to apply?

Imagine if we got to a final and you didnt get one but some fucker from Stockholm was there cos they were allowed to put in for a lottery

unless im missing something
Spot on. Don't blame people for applying since they can, but it should be for the supporters of the clubs involved

I'd feel a right bastard going to a final knowing I'd deprived a proper fan of the clubs involved a ticket.

There should be no ballot, the tickets should be split between the 2 clubs involved in the match. Then if they can't sell them take it to general sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back