cavanda, Nabil Bahoui and struggling with personal terms for alonso(daily mail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who was that Swedish winger we signed last summer again, turned out proper class him.. Oh wait
So according to the SMB all players from Scotland, Holland, Sweden, The Championship and relegated teams are shite?
Where else can we add to the list? Could certainly make the scouts job alot easier by narrowing down their search for them.
We've signed some shite from South America in recent years so I'll add there too for starters and yanks are crap so that's 2 continents off the list already.
Maybe we should just focus on signing first team players from teams in the top 6 from England or Spain and leave it at that?

The little lay-off? Shit defending and keeping like. :lol:
I was just trying to be positive. Some of the defending in that vid is a disgrace.
Was he the one who did the lay off? Because if so I could've done that

So according to the SMB all players from Scotland, Holland, Sweden, The Championship and relegated teams are shite?
Where else can we add to the list? Could certainly make the scouts job alot easier by narrowing down their search for them.
We've signed some shite from South America in recent years so I'll add there too for starters and yanks are crap so that's 2 continents off the list already.
Maybe we should just focus on signing first team players from teams in the top 6 from England or Spain and leave it at that?

I was just trying to be positive. Some of the defending in that vid is a disgrace.
Was he the one who did the lay off? Because if so I could've done that
Naa, he took the shot. Fair enough it's a decent effort, but ya'd be shot with shit conceding that in the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back