Caulker

Status
Not open for further replies.
QPR have been in the league for five minutes and already have a better squad than we do.
how do they have a better squad?

Aye, I'm happy with the semi-retired Brown and O'Shea, I'm sure they'll have a great season.

And we've been in this league for 7 years and have made very little progress, what does that tell you?
brown and oshea will have a good season, caulker had a great season didn't he, ot no sorry they had the worst defence in the league and got relrgated

brown and oshea will have a good season, caulker had a great season didn't he, ot no sorry they had the worst defence in the league and got relrgated
He played in a very poor side, does that make him automatically shite?

Not convinced at all about O'Shea like, if we're relying on him to have a good season we're basically relying on Brown having an injury-free season.

Aye, I'm happy with the semi-retired Brown and O'Shea, I'm sure they'll have a great season.

And we've been in this league for 7 years and have made very little progress, what does that tell you?
It tells me we've been in this league for 7 years without relegation, what does that tell you?

rf has been finished for 2 years man. Caulker was the kingpin in a very porous relegated team defense.

Exactly. All they're asking Rio to do is bring the young un along. He's finished at Champions League level etc but he'll do a job and bring much needed experience to a side simply looking to stay up.

problem in this country at times seems to be recognizing good defenders for their good defensive work - which is mainly about positioning & reading if the game rather then goals or spectacular tackles.

Bardsley is a great example. Regularly would get caught out of position. Popped up with a few goals though so most think that makes him good.

problem in this country at times seems to be recognizing good defenders for their good defensive work - which is mainly about positioning & reading if the game rather then goals or spectacular tackles.

Bardsley is a great example. Regularly would get caught out of position. Popped up with a few goals though so most think that makes him good.

You think people are daft :lol: I can honestly tell you that those that thought Bardsley was a useful premiership defender didn't think so because he could shoot. I thought he was a useful, a succession of Sunderland managers did and Mark Hughes does also.

QPR have been in the league for five minutes and already have a better squad than we do.
All you do is whine like a bairn. Their wage bill is astronomical and we can't match it, that's the reality.

You think people are daft :lol: I can honestly tell you that those that thought Bardsley was a useful premiership defender didn't think so because he could shoot. I thought he was a useful, a succession of Sunderland managers did and Mark Hughes does also.
He's terrible.

Aye I was having a mooch around their message boards when we were linked with Mutch and in the main they were fairly apathetic about him
Like the majority were on this board viz a vee Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back