Catts will take a ban if it means a win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

That sending off at Hull was the most Cattermole thing I've ever seen. Lost the ball, got frustrated and lunged into a challenge that was never a red bit because of who he is the ref made his mind up straight away.
that's the point though mate, because of who he is. Booked for lacing his boots up.

Meyler has done it every time we've played them.
still panders to the fans on twitter and that as well. Wanker.

He has been stupid in the past, in fact at times he is f***ing brain dead, however I don't get this reputation he has for for being dirty and "taking players out".

Stupid ? Yes

Dirty? Nee chance

very rarely he picks up a card because of his 'reputation' 90% of the time he tries to take out a player.

what annoys me about this post, is cattermole will get a ban even if we lose so the whole thing is pointless. trying to say he's taking one for the team, how many of the 4 cards were in winning games?
Take out a player?! Don't work for talksport do you?

that's the point though mate, because of who he is. Booked for lacing his boots up.

That was my point mate. :lol:

That and that he sometimes doesn't help himself even though he knows the repercussions.

He has been stupid in the past, in fact at times he is f***ing brain dead, however I don't get this reputation he has for for being dirty and "taking players out".

Stupid ? Yes

Dirty? Nee chance

He's English and an easy target. How many times have you heard anyone in the media refer to Cabaye as a 'dirty player'? He's an out an out bastard who goes out to hurt people in a sly manner. That's 10 times worse than any mistimed lunge.

If bridcutt got the same cards for the same fouls cattermole did, people would be after his head.
Seems to be some ignorance surrounding cattermole and just because he has something like 69 yellow cards and we are so used to seeing it, it must be because of his 'reputation'.

You have to get close to the other team's players to foul them. That rules Bridcutt out.

What boils my piss is that because of his reputation he picks up yellow cards that clearly aren't yellows.

That's his fault for giving himself a reputation, saying that he's very clumsy still in his challenges which is why I think he gets them, not just that.

Stupid ? Yes

Dirty? Nee chance

100% agree! However,his latest booking against Arsenal could have been seen by some as an attempt to take a player out,given that it was right on the touchline and Cattermole came across him about half an hour late.He had no chance whatsoever of getting the ball,but fouled the Arsenal player regardless.
Stupid,yes......dirty,no. As you say, f***ing brain dead!

100% agree! However,his latest booking against Arsenal could have been seen by some as an attempt to take a player out,given that it was right on the touchline and Cattermole came across him about half an hour late.He had no chance whatsoever of getting the ball,but fouled the Arsenal player regardless.
Stupid,yes......dirty,no. As you say, f***ing brain dead!
That was a booking he had to suffer, he had nee choice but to foul him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back