Castle Eden golf club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitburn Golf Club have membership offers on at the moment, no joining fee

My subs at Hartlepool are 650 ish. No joining fee, the course rarely closes due to flooding etc. Good set of lads for the most part. Castle Eden is a harder course mind.

My subs at Hartlepool are 650 ish. No joining fee, the course rarely closes due to flooding etc. Good set of lads for the most part. Castle Eden is a harder course mind.
Enjoyed Hartlepool when I played. That little par 3 where the tee box is falling into the sea is canny, didn't enjoy the par 4 where you can't see where your driving to like.

Enjoyed Hartlepool when I played. That little par 3 where the tee box is falling into the sea is canny, didn't enjoy the par 4 where you can't see where your driving to like.

We're on the winter green on the par 3 at the moment. Had a strange round at the weekend. Eagled the second, made birdie at 9,14&17 but threw in some shit to go with it. Had a two hour lesson last night, I must get below 10 this year.

We're on the winter green on the par 3 at the moment. Had a strange round at the weekend. Eagled the second, made birdie at 9,14&17 but threw in some shit to go with it. Had a two hour lesson last night, I must get below 10 this year.
:lol: I might get off 28. Mind my last 2 rounds scored 40 and 44. :cool:

:lol: I might get off 28. Mind my last 2 rounds scored 40 and 44. :cool:

Pretty good going, I've had 2 lessons a month now for about 6 months. So frustrating going backwards first but just starting to see some improvements in the last few months. The pro told me I was carrying 280 with the driver the other night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back