Castle Eden golf club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im shite at it but I enjoy an odd game, like playing snooker in the clubhouse with beers. lots of beers

Seaham can't give memberships away,nee better than elemore
Never been for years but it used to be a cracking course and very long. Better than Castle eden for me like.

Elemore :lol: when me and me marras first started playing we would go straight there straight after nights in the summer and fuck off before the staff turned up.

Im shite at it but I enjoy an odd game, like playing snooker in the clubhouse with beers. lots of beers
Do you play at Castle Eden, Heed?

Never been for years but it used to be a cracking course and very long. Better than Castle eden for me like.

Elemore :lol: when me and me marras first started playing we would go straight there straight after nights in the summer and fuck off before the staff turned up.
It's a canny bit shorter than Castle Eden.

Always in great Nick to be fair,greens especially

Always in great Nick to be fair,greens especially
Had a good reputation for good greens for as long as I can remember. Getting the sticks out this year like, never played for a few year now.

Never tried it.
Just all the pretentious twats swanning around in their pastel coloured pilot shirts and checked flares that play it puts me off.
Plus I'm not old enough to play yet.
I used to say that then I tried it. It really is a great game and not as many snobs as you think.

Some of the old timers are knackers but most have moved with the times mate. And you'd be hard pushed to find anyone under 60 with a twatful attitude towards novices.
So if I went dressed as a cross between Payne Stewart and Cupid Stunt, nobody would give a shit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back