Burkini patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because we are more liberal here, we eat pork for starters, sing songs, drink beer.

If all of the above offend you you should fuck right off imho

If I don't like pork (for non-religious reasons), am a bit shy, do don't want to sing in public and have had alcohol addiction problems, meaning I no longer drink, what should I do?

You must be forced into doing all of the above, because those are our values. If you don't like it, fuck off to somewhere that forbids it.

TBH, the only issue for me is the pork, don't like it at all in plain old pork form. Like bacon, pork sausages, pork based salami etc., can tolerate pork chops but can't do roast pork, slices of ham or gammon.

TBH, the only issue for me is the pork, don't like it at all in plain old pork form. Like bacon, pork sausages, pork based salami etc., can tolerate pork chops but can't do roast pork, slices of ham or gammon.
Well you can fuck off to somewhere that allows your intolerance of sliced pork. We don't have those kind of values here. Sliced gammon is a British value. Especially with pineapple.

So if you're saying they should go back to the other countries that force them to wear a certain thing, why are we better than those countries? Is it because we force them to wear fewer clothes? Which is right? Forcing a woman to wear fewer, or more clothes?

Or is it that we should let women make their own choices?

Did their religion play any part in the decision making process when they decided what to wear when they went to the beach, do you think?

I'm in Turkey now and loads of the women are wearing them. Bloody nuisance via they keep clogging up the Hydroslide in the pool due to their adhesion. Little LB came down the slide after said burkini wife and literally ploated over the top of her half way down. Like wearing a berghaus coat in the bath.

If I don't like pork (for non-religious reasons), am a bit shy, do don't want to sing in public and have had alcohol addiction problems, meaning I no longer drink, what should I do?
But the idea of the above don't offend you, as such.

If forced to partake of a sing song you aren't going to want to cut my head off are you?

Explain to me how French police forcing women to wear X is different from Isis forcing women to wear Y?
If I dressed up as Santa on a beach in summer people would think I was a paedo

It's wholly inappropriate

Dress up as a Muslim, what do you think people's first thought will be?

Wasn't sure whether this should be on the regular SMB or the politics bit but I guess the mods can move it if they like.

People seem to think I'm right wing on here, which is probably fair enough. But what I'm not is totalitarian or particularly authoritarian. This Burkini patrol being carried out on French beaches by teams of policemen is making me rather uncomfortable. Surely this is the opposite of what the free west is supposed to be like.

Whilst I have many, many qualms with Islam and it's place in the west (and even certain Islamic wear, going round in squads like bully boys telling perfectly peaceful women to change their clothes is surely wrong and a complete imposition on freedoms.

Just wondering if anyone else is as disturbed about this as I am or whether you good people think this is a reasonable response to recent events on the continent?
Totally disturbed! WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back