Broadband/fibre deals

LondonMackem

Striker
My wifi with BT is out of contract and shot up to 40 quid a month so looking to change. There’s some majorly cheaper options but I have concerns whether they’ll work as well. Although BT is expensive, the service and customer care was very good.

Recommendations welcome

My wifi with BT is out of contract and shot up to 40 quid a month so looking to change. There’s some majorly cheaper options but I have concerns whether they’ll work as well. Although BT is expensive, the service and customer care was very good.

Recommendations welcome
If you are in London community fibre is canny

Youfibre if you can get it. 500mbps for £26pm (or they honour your existing price if its lower and buy you out of your current contract)

Im on the above for £17pm and waiting for the £75 off them to cover my final bill with Virgin

Get TopCashBack and use their compare tool and get yourself a minimum of £20 cashback, no one here can tell you what is best for your address.

I have a link that I get £30 and you'll get £10, use it, don't use it, no matter really but definitely get topcashback or equivalent cash back site, for everything you buy online, especially for things like this and car/house insurance.

Back