"Breakfast Yorkies" Yes, it's another carvery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keawyeds

Striker
I can see all kinds of rage being invoked on this thread, so let's just get on with it.

I just had an e-mail from Toby Carvery telling me about their £3.99 all-you-can-eat breakfast
This wasn't the main point, as the e-mail went on...

"We’ve got some fantastic new morning treats for you – breakfast Yorkies, Toby's very own breakfast gravy, plum tomatoes and roasted button mushrooms. Sound good?"

Well SMB, answer that.
Breakfast Yorkshire puddings. An abomination unto food, or not?

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say if I was offered a Yorkshire pudding at breakfast, I would most certainly eat it.

Breakfast gravy on the other hand, I'm slightly concerned about.

"Breakfast gravy" FFS?
Sounds like a Saturday morning hangover cure for complete meffs. (or the result of a curry the morning after)

Sounds nice tbf.

OP don't listen to these snobs

Agreed, nowt wrang with this Toby Carvery breakfast at all.

Went to Toby Carvery next to Metrocentre a couple of weeks ago with my lass albeit for lunch, not breakfast, but it was pure lush and they do a nice range of mixed fruit ciders also to wash it down with.

Propa filling, had nee room for any pudding off the sweet menu.

Agreed, nowt wrang with this Toby Carvery breakfast at all.

Went to Toby Carvery next to Metrocentre a couple of weeks ago with my lass albeit for lunch, not breakfast, but it was pure lush and they do a nice range of mixed fruit ciders also to wash it down with.

Propa filling, had nee room for any pudding off the sweet menu.
Or ya have to leave the place barely standing up like. They must hate me when a go a don't half pouch

BEHOLD!

The "Breakfast Yorkie" and "Breakfast Gravy". (That's bacon on the left by the way - or so I was told).
Having eaten this (and slightly regretted it), I have no idea what made that Yorkshire Pudding and gravy "Breakfast" aside from the fact that I was eating it... for breakfast.

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back