Bournemouth (A) Ticket Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

As per above. Three of us have no chance getting tickets if they're asking for that many points.

Any help would be appreciated.

Would love a ticket to this. Visiting the lasses old uni in Winchester for the weekend so need to break it up a bit.

Last year was built up as one of the best away trips in years with so many people going down for the weekend. The atmosphere in the pubs before hand was one of the best I've seen and the new M'vila song was taking off. Probably the most Sunderland thing ever to be out of the game after 10 minutes :lol:

If anyone grabs 1 adult and 1 child ticket, Im sure I know someone that would be very happy to have them.

Last year was built up as one of the best away trips in years with so many people going down for the weekend. The atmosphere in the pubs before hand was one of the best I've seen and the new M'vila song was taking off. Probably the most Sunderland thing ever to be out of the game after 10 minutes :lol:
That's why I think a repeat would be good - especially as it's Bonnie Neet/weekend:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back