Bournemouth (A) Ticket Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryB1986

Central Defender
Sunderland AFC will make the long journey to the south coast next month when they take on AFC Bournemouth.

The game at the Vitality Stadium takes place at 3pm on Saturday 05 November and tickets are priced at £30 for adults and £17 for over 65s, under 21s, full-time students (a valid photo ID with expiry date is required at point of purchase) and under 16s.

Sunderland AFC season card holders can purchase their tickets using the following schedule:

• Season card holders with 42 or more Black Cat points can purchase a ticket between 9am on Friday 7 October and 5pm Monday 10 October.

• Season card holders with 38 or more Black Cat points can purchase a ticket between 9am Tuesday 11 October and 5pm Wednesday 12 October, subject to availability

• Season card holders with 35 or more Black Cat points can purchase a ticket between 9am Thursday 13 October and 5pm Friday 14 October, subject to availability

• Season card holders with 32 or more Black Cat points can purchase a ticket between 9am Monday 17 October and 5pm Tuesday 18 October, subject to availability

• Season card holders with 30 more Black Cat points can purchase a ticket between 9am Wednesday 19 October and 5pm Friday 21 October, subject to availability.

42 points Phase 1

Highest i have ever seen following the lads.
Granted its a small ground but have we only requested 100 tickets ?

42 points, no way will it have the same demand as last season. In two minds about this one, long day on the coach, left at 4am last year and got back at 1am.

Finished up in Bournemouth Royal last time went for a weekend stayed 8 days and missed game:evil: - good job I've been before. I'm sure it was only 28 points for 1250 tickets lasts season so not sure why 42 points for 1500 tickets now?

Can anyone confirm last season's amount.

Finished up in Bournemouth Royal last time went for a weekend stayed 8 days and missed game:evil: - good job I've been before. I'm sure it was only 28 points for 1250 tickets lasts season so not sure why 42 points for 1500 tickets now?

Can anyone confirm last season's amount.

Sod last season why you end up in hospital

Didn't go last season so will this season. I'm on 40 so will be okay, my other ticket has 34... surely it'll drop to the 32+ phase?...

Sod last season why you end up in hospital
Talking to you and listening to you get pissed on the Friday neet remember? ;)

1,268 tickets and it started at 30 points
So it's now 1500 (according to away fans site) and 42 points? Didn't seem right to me, but them's the rules. Anyway, looking for a couple of high numbers for my da and Marra from London if any of the usual suspects can help;)

Last edited:
Talking to you and listening to you get pissed on the Friday neet remember? ;)

So it's now 1500 (according to away fans site) and 42 points? Didn't seem right to me, but them's the rules. Anyway, looking for a couple of high numbers for my da and Marra from London if any of the usual suspects can help;)

can't see how they have increased the away capacity?

Would have thought it would be the same.

Mind u, it depends how many tickets the club keep for themselves- comps etc

Points scenario is weird, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back