Bottom 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is everyone talking about us like we haven't won or drawn in a f***ing age?

We beat Newcastle the game before last and drew with hull not long ago.

Where would we be without the 6 points from the mags!? The club that just keeps giving! Thank goodness!

And not the type of game we generally do well in. We keep Hull in the PL, dropped 6 points to QPR.... 4 to Villa. We've won just 1 of the 9 games we've played against the current bottom 6, scoring only 4 goals in those 9 games.
f***ing hell, that is horrendous.

Why is everyone talking about us like we haven't won or drawn in a f***ing age?

We beat Newcastle the game before last and drew with hull not long ago.
:lol: Aye the 2 worst teams currently in the form table. We got stuffed by f***ing palace and villa at home recently as well.

Last edited:
And we still aren't in the bottom 4. Whoever are..must be f***ing shit
That's the sum of our ambition then, Just to finish 4th bottom every season?
Hoping that there's 3 shitter teams?

Are you shorts marra?

Indeed, mind they havent been in the premier league for 8 seasons and the riches which that brings. We're just shit at running a football club.
It's shocking how we've ended up since short took over the running of the club.
He should have asked Murray to be chairman instead with the mess he's created.....

Last edited:
That's the sum of our ambition then, Just to finish 4th bottom every season?
Hoping that there's 3 shitter teams?

Are you shorts marra?

It's shocking how we've ended up since short took over the running of the club.
He should have asked Murray to be chairman instead with the mess he's created.....
How many times has Short got the club relegated?
How many times did Murray get the club relegated?

How many times has Short got the club relegated?
How many times did Murray get the club relegated?
With the amount of cash that short has compared to what Murray had, he did well with what he had available.

I'd expect better than a relegation battle every season under short, whereas with Murray, he had no choice but to offer 10m transfer budgets.
So your argument is spurious to say the least.....

With the amount of cash that short has compared to what Murray had, he did well with what he had available.

I'd expect better than a relegation battle every season under short, whereas with Murray, he had no choice but to offer 10m transfer budgets.
So your argument is spurious to say the least.....
There is no evidence that he would have done any better with more cash behind him. Remember the Flo/Stewart signings?

There is no evidence that he would have done any better with more cash behind him. Remember the Flo/Stewart signings?
But I bet he'd know how to run a club properly, from the scouts and coaches set up.
Every club make mistakes with their signings, we've made more than most

But I bet he'd know how to run a club properly, from the scouts and coaches set up.
Every club make mistakes with their signings, we've made more than most
From his record with us, I'd say the 'success' he had with us, was more down to luck than good judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back