BigWig

15 Aston Villa 32 32
16 Sunderland 32 29
17 Hull 32 28
-------------------------
18 Leicester 32 28
19 QPR 33 26
20 Burnley 33 26

A draw might do us. Losing to them would be bad.
If we stand any chance of staying up, we'll have to beat them. Don't care about this run they're on.

But that's just me and thousands of others in the stands, those players on the pitch will shite themselves, and collapse after we concede the first goal.

Not to worry though, they will hand in a transfer request and be back in the prem in no time

If we stand any chance of staying up, we'll have to beat them. Don't care about this run they're on.

But that's just me and thousands of others in the stands, those players on the pitch will shite themselves, and collapse after we concede the first goal.

Not to worry though, they will hand in a transfer request and be back in the prem in no time
Eh?

I think the 3 games we play before we face Leicester are a tad more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back