Boro v Hull thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not only that but other songs can't get started because the drum pounds away far too long.

Not getting into a debate, but Nick said, that is not what would happen. He clearly said it several times but it appears to have gone ignored.

Not getting into a debate, but Nick said, that is not what would happen. He clearly said it several times but it appears to have gone ignored.

What Nick says and what would actually happens, in reality, is quite different imo.

The drummers either start, or pick up, a chant but the drummer boy can't hear that it's died and goes on way too long.

That means other people can't get songs going ....... I've seen it at Palace, Bolton, etc.

Never mind though, it's not happening and, as you say, it's not the place for a debate.

Last edited:
What Nick says and what would actually happens, in reality, is quite different imo.

The drummers either start, or pick up, a chant but the drummer boy can't hear that it's dies and goes on way too long.

That means other people can't get songs going ....... I've seem it at Palace, Bolton, etc.

Never mind though, it's not happening and, as you say, it's not the place for a debate.

Neither are comparable to us. I've seen it at Celtic and Rangers and it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back