Boro Fans at the game today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Their main chant seemed to be "we hate Sunderland", but I don't actually know anyone from Sunderland who even gives a toss about Middlesbrough either way.

And as for that appalling George Friend chant....:oops::oops:

Oh, and people from Middlesbrough don't appear to understand the irony of their chanting about paedos either.

Their main chant seemed to be "we hate Sunderland", but I don't actually know anyone from Sunderland who even gives a toss about Middlesbrough either way.

Oh, and people from Middlesbrough don't appear to understand the irony of their chanting about paedos either.

Could quite clearly hear you singing 'we hate Boro' at the start of the game, as were the fans in Jamesons pre-match :lol::lol:

Could quite clearly hear you singing 'we hate Boro' at the start of the game, as were the fans in Jamesons pre-match :lol::lol:

Think it depends on where the fans are from, for those from Teeside and Durham where there's more Boro fans around it's definitely a rivalry but for those from Tyne & Wear, Northumberland etc it's just another game.

George Friend looked like a prat doing the Terry Butcher at the end.

You must have missed the We Hate Boro chants every time we have played the last 30 years

Think it depends on where the fans are from, for those from Teeside and Durham where there's more Boro fans around it's definitely a rivalry but for those from Tyne & Wear, Northumberland etc it's just another game.
exactly. Got to face the twats in Boro tomorrow. Mind, I'll jusk them how it compares to the games they went to over the last few years, and they'll soon fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back