Borini for Wickham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickham 10 games(Starts) 5 goals 1 assist no pens
borini 25 starts 7 goals 2 assists was it 3 pens i cant remember
season 2013/14 premier league

much better:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:
So Wickham had a tiny burst of form while in a more advanced positon than what Borini was playing, Borini is far more suited to us and a better player than Wickham, Wickham hasn't even managed double figures in a season yet ffs including cups.

I would have him personally in our team as he was effective for us however you look at it. He wanted to make a name for himself at Liverpool who he originally signed for, personally could always see why but Rodgers even gave him reassurances (false ones) that he would get an opportunity or Borini wanted to prove him wrong, either way he surplus to requirements and will end up in italy or germany from what iv read. Personally think if we stuck in a 6-7m bid we'd get him and have bit money left over to go for a CM…..unless the club have an ace up their sleeve (not holding my breath sadly on that one)

Wickham scored more from play playing the same position. The goal against the mags and cup final have changed history on here.
Borini has barely played in a year and will also take ages to come back up to speed.
Basically it's not an improvement and borini thinks he is a lot better than he actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back