Discussion in 'SMB' started by Riot Shot Pint, Nov 11, 2010.
Jesus how long has it been since blue meant cheese and onion for a bag of walkers!!
Is blue not salt and vinegar?
Cheese and onion should be green.
Thanks, now I'm ganna have to go and buy some crisps to eat with me ham and peas sarnie for dinner!
Defo blue for Cheese and Onion
I picked up 48 bags fo Golden Wonder the other day.. they still have proper colours
Blue always used to be Salt & Vinegar and green was for Cheese n' Onion.
Until Walkers fucked it up.
Bring back Tudor and XL!
McCoys still have it correct. Green for cheese & onion, blue for S&V, brown for beef/ steak
Seabrook are yellow for cheese/onion
Walkers have always used blue for cheese and onion and green for salt and vinegar.
I know. they have always gone against the national grain... and once owned by Nabsico and later pepsico and the regional snack companes all merged into Walkers brand theyre was no holding back
GREEN= Cheese n Onion
BLUE= Salt n Vinegar
RED= Ready Salted
Till they changed it all.....i mean why ?????
Walkers have never changed, and can people not read what's on the front?
There, from the 70's.
what colour's Bacon?
Current flavours and packet colours
* BBQ Rib (Black)
* Cheddar Cheese (Yellow)
* Cheddar Cheese & Bacon (Light Orange)
* Cheese & Onion (Blue) <Always Blue>
* Jamaican Jerk Chicken (Light Yellow & Green)
* Lamb and Mint (Dark Green)
* ManGo-Karting Chutney (Light Brown with Orange)
* Pickled Onion (Lime Green)
* Ploughman's (Dark Green)
* Prawn Cocktail (Pink)
* Ready Salted (Red)
* Roast Beef and Horseradish (Dark Gold)
* Roast Chicken (Orange)
* Roast Gammon (Dark Pink)
* Salt & Vinegar (Green) <Always Green>
* Smoky Bacon (Maroon)
* Sour Cream and Chive (Cream)
* Steak & Onion (Brown)
* Sweet Cumberland Sausage (Dark Gold)
* Thai Sweet Chicken (Turquoise)
* Tomato Ketchup (Dark Green and Red)
* Worcester Sauce (Purple)
* Baked Bean (Orange) Comic relief 2003 limited edition
* Baked Ham & Mustard (Orange)
* Barbecue (Black, renamed BBQ Rib)
* Beef & Onion (Brown)
* Cheese & Branston Pickle (Dark Green)
* Cheese & Chive (Green & Yellow)
* Ham & Mustard (Dark Pink)
* Lamb Curry (Dark Yellow)
* Lamb & Mint Sauce (Green)
* Marmite (Yellow/Black)
* Roast Turkey & Stuffing (Dull Green & Snowflakes) Christmas edition
* Roast Turkey with Paxo Sage & Onion Stuffing (Dark Purple) Christmas edition
* Sausage & Heinz Tomato Ketchup (White)
* Spicy Chilli (Dark Purple)
* Spicy Mango Chutney (Yellow)
* Toasted Cheese (Yellow)
pc gone mad
Separate names with a comma.