Bishops do not have to report child abuse, Vatican says

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should get you a few likes loads of Christianity haters on here.

Abuse of kids happens in all sections of society from teachers to scout leaders, from doctors to nurses. People in positions of trust have always abused that trust. All child abuse is abhorent but only one group has its apologists and excusers.
Are you not just doing the same as lurker et al and trying to obfuscate/divert attention?

Are you not just doing the same as lurker et al and trying to obfuscate/divert attention?
No. My point was only one group has apologists I meant nothing else.

I think the catholic church were a disgrace if there has been cover ups and whoever did this cover up should be in prison. The abusers themselves should be chemically castrated or with a rusty bow saw, whichever is cheapest.

That should get you a few likes loads of Christianity haters on here.

Abuse of kids happens in all sections of society from teachers to scout leaders, from doctors to nurses. People in positions of trust have always abused that trust. All child abuse is abhorent but only one group has its apologists and excusers.

I think you meant, only one group is taken to represent everyone worldwide who shares by accident of birth the same religion as the abusers, is required to take the blame and anyone who suggests not to blame all the people who aren't committing any abuse is accused of supporting and excusing the abuse.

I think you meant, only one group is taken to represent everyone worldwide who shares by accident of birth the same religion as the abusers, is required to take the blame and anyone who suggests not to blame all the people who aren't committing any abuse is accused of supporting and excusing the abuse.
Sorry but I couldn't understand that very long sentence.

I'll reply to the first four words though and say - you thought wrong. Even though I don't know what it was I'm supposed to have thought.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back