Best crisps

New spicy crunchy Wotsits are class. Basically just a knock off of Flaming,' Hot Cheetos (the crispy ones, not the puffy ones) but that's fine.

New spicy crunchy Wotsits are class. Basically just a knock off of Flaming,' Hot Cheetos (the crispy ones, not the puffy ones) but that's fine.

Not a fan, the Asda ones were amazing. The Wotsits version had a slightly sweeter taste which are a bit sickly.

Actually are these the new nik nak types? Not tried them

Masala Munch are a new contender on the scene. Available in Tescos. Lusherooney.
They look tremendous. Added those and the chilli flavour to our next food shop :)

Never usually been bothered about prawn cocktail flavour, but the Tesco Finest version is really good. They have chipotle in for a slight kick.

I like them Seabrooks Fire Eaters, Lidl occasionally have them in 3 different heat levels, middle one 'Smokehouse Cayenne' is lush!

Just had a pack of what use to be my favourites as a kid, boogie downs (discos, cheese and onion). Absolute let down, sure they have changed the recipe.

Will stick to ula oops.
Nowt wrang with beefy ula oops
They look tremendous. Added those and the chilli flavour to our next food shop :)

Never usually been bothered about prawn cocktail flavour, but the Tesco Finest version is really good. They have chipotle in for a slight kick.
Aye Tesco's finest posh prawn cocktail version canny lush

Last edited:
fancy cheese and sour cream

Logon or register to see this image

The flamin' cheese are great with a beer. The wife used to love Walkers Max strong cheese and jalapeno but she reckons the Pringles are better.

Are these back then?!?! They were definitely discontinued at one point.
Seem to pop up in that middle aisle bit with the other obscure food bits time to time, another hot flavour Lidl used to do was the 'Deluxe Scotch Bonnet' ones that I used to enjoy but they got discontinued, then last month I discovered they'd been rebranded to 'Taylors' Chili Kick flavour (again found in that middle aisle section)

Back