Bernard Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he funny? I'm too young to remember him, so have watched a fair bit of his stuff after reading about how offensive he was.

He was definitely offensive - but did you like his comedy?

Came across this rather odd life after death documentary on him.

went to see him when I was about 15. Shite. Thought the big german bouncer in Cafe Rock was gonna turn him inside out for taking the piss.

I suppose it depends how easily offended you are like. Most the jokes aren't aimed at me or people of my race, so they don't offend me. Can see why someone would be though.

Some of it was f***ing hilarious though

Too many bleeding heart liberals spoilt the fun for everyone else
I wouldn't deny it. I can watch stuff now and laugh at it more in disbelief you could get away with it than anything. I've said I thought he was funny but would have been better without the piss taking.

There's loads of Bernard classics which I piss myself at. They're very funny spoken but not too sure if you get the same effect typed out. Anyway, I'll try....

A doctor doing his rounds in a Mental Insitution. He goes into the 1st room and there's a patient going, "Brum, brum, brum, vroooom".

Doctor "What you doing?"
Patient "Driving my ferrari!"
Doctor "You've got no car!"

The patient in the next bed say's,

"You shouldn't have fookin' told him that, I get £10.00 a week for washing that car!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor walks into the 2nd room and sees a patient saluting with one hand and his other hand accross his chest.

Doctor "Who are you supposed to be?"
Patient "Supposed to be you ****, I'm Napoleon!"
Doctor "Who told you that?"
Patient "God!"

The patient in the next bed says,

"I never said any such fuckin thing!".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor goes into the 3rd room and sees a patient going "BRUM...BRUM....BRUUUUM"

Doctor "What are you doing?"
Patient "I'm driving my truck. I'm a long distance lorry driver!"

Doctor looks at the patient in the next bed with his pants down, his dick in the air and gyrating his hips.

Doctor "What are you doing?"
Patient 2 "I'm f***ing his wife while he's away!"

Can't be arsed typing any more......

Funny,at least before he got past it,he had the timing and the delivery what a good stand up needs.He was a good swearer as well.Also didn't give a fk which i like in people.

Did anyone ever buy this?

Funny,at least before he got past it,he had the timing and the delivery what a good stand up needs.He was a good swearer as well.Also didn't give a fk which i like in people.
Harold Shipman didn't give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back