Ben Arfa

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Leicester get him fit and up for it every week then they have a class player. Shame hes a twat and wont last longer than 6 months at best.

If Leicester get him fit and up for it every week then they have a class player. Shame hes a twat and wont last longer than 6 months at best.

Done well at Nice last season, maybe at 29 he realises that he can't piss his career away any more?

Class signing

I don't know a lot about him as I never really followed PL football when Leicester were in the Championship but here's what a Nice fan said on our forum. He sounds highly talented but I don't think he'd suit Leicester with our low possesion and high work rate. We already have a similar player in Mahrez and he'd soon get pissed off tracking back if Ben Arfa took a breather.

The Nice fan comments:

Probably the most talented player I have ever seen on a pitch. When it comes to absolute skills, there is no one better.

It has been an absolute privilege to have him in Nice, I don't think we ever had a player of that level.

However, there has to be a specific mindset in the team in order for him to give its best, and the team must deploy a specific style of play, based on possession and where he is free to do what he wants, without defensive tasks to do.

I won't come back to England, un-adapted championship and to many bad memories.

He is 99% in Sevilla, and I think it is the best club possible for him, even though I would have loved to see him another year with us.

I don't know a lot about him as I never really followed PL football when Leicester were in the Championship but here's what a Nice fan said on our forum. He sounds highly talented but I don't think he'd suit Leicester with our low possesion and high work rate. We already have a similar player in Mahrez and he'd soon get pissed off tracking back if Ben Arfa took a breather.

The Nice fan comments:

Probably the most talented player I have ever seen on a pitch. When it comes to absolute skills, there is no one better.

It has been an absolute privilege to have him in Nice, I don't think we ever had a player of that level.

However, there has to be a specific mindset in the team in order for him to give its best, and the team must deploy a specific style of play, based on possession and where he is free to do what he wants, without defensive tasks to do.

I won't come back to England, un-adapted championship and to many bad memories.

He is 99% in Sevilla, and I think it is the best club possible for him, even though I would have loved to see him another year with us.

People don't like him as he used to play for the mags but he scored some superb goals for them and was probably the best player in France last season.

Lol wow what a signing wouldn't have him here

Fuck me ... On the basis of what ? A good season in a dogshit league ? The lad is a total wanker and overrated to fuck

Outperforming the likes of Di Maria, Lucas, Cavani. Palace and West Ham both have massive bids in for strikers from that league take it you wouldn't have them as they've only had good seasons in a shit league. Where did Kone and Khazri come from as well?

People don't like him as he used to play for the mags but he scored some superb goals for them and was probably the best player in France last season.

Outperforming the likes of Di Maria, Lucas, Cavani. Palace and West Ham both have massive bids in for strikers from that league take it you wouldn't have them as they've only had good seasons in a shit league. Where did Kone and Khazri come from as well?
Well done to him finally getting his finger out his arse only took him 5yr

People don't change, he's a right bell end.

His highlight reel is Messi-esque but I'm not sure if he'd suit us, we're a hard grafting team that spends more time without the ball than with it. It would be fun if nothing else but apparently he rejected Atletico Madrid because of their style of play and they play like us.

Mharez replacement?

Be interesting to see who is gonna leave Leicester but think Claudio may lose 4 this summer so to bring in 4 replacements is gonna be tough

Done well at Nice last season, maybe at 29 he realises that he can't piss his career away any more?
Does well in the French league because he can get away with being lazy against lower quality opposition.

Leicesters success was built on team spirit and hard work for the full 90 mins. Fatem is the last player you want in that kind of team

The bit about him rejecting Atletico because of their style of play but likes Leicesters .... Hahaha is this dickhead for real

His highlight reel is Messi-esque but I'm not sure if he'd suit us, we're a hard grafting team that spends more time without the ball than with it. It would be fun if nothing else but apparently he rejected Atletico Madrid because of their style of play and they play like us.
Seriously man have a fuckng word with yourself clueless tit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back