Ben Arfa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellion went to Man Utd, having been gash at SAFC. Remind me how that went?

He is no more a Barcelona standard player than i am.

No. Care to expand?
The French league is not a poor league. As a mag it's conceivable you'll feel this way and jealous that he didn't fulfil his potential at your place

The French league is not a poor league. As a mag it's conceivable you'll feel this way and jealous that he didn't fulfil his potential at your place

In comparison to EPL (in my opinion) it is a poor league.

Yes i am i little biased. He looked, in flashes, like a top class player. Turned out he wasn't.

He was class for the mags as well imo

That would be why he was sub/subbed/left out/loaned to Hull etc and then walked away from the game for a while would it?

Where did we get Kone and where did Leicester get Mahrez and Kante? Payet and Sahko?

It's a pretty average league regardless of how many good players come from it. Watch some clips of Khazri to see just how horrible some of the defending and goalkeeping is.

Very talented player who only gives a shit when it suits him.

Not good enough for the likes of Barca though, not even on his best day.

Fair enough some fans don't like those sort of players similar to Sess with us.

There's a massive different with Ben Arfa and Sess. Sess was professional, fit, sometimes brilliant, but always contributing winning freekicks and moving us forward as a team even in his worst form. Ben Arfa although extremely talented was fat, unfit and often half arsed. Just not the same and a poor comparison.

That would be why he was sub/subbed/left out/loaned to Hull etc and then walked away from the game for a while would it?

It's a pretty average league regardless of how many good players come from it. Watch some clips of Khazri to see just how horrible some of the defending and goalkeeping is.

More down to attitude not ability

There's a massive different with Ben Arfa and Sess. Sess was professional, fit, sometimes brilliant, but always contributing winning freekicks and moving us forward as a team even in his worst form. Ben Arfa although extremely talented was fat, unfit and often half arsed. Just not the same and a poor comparison.

Very much this. Sessegnon was far better for us than Ben Arfa was for that lot.

Wow. Why would they sign him? They already have Arda Turan who basically a better version of him, and he can't get a sniff! Barcelona are going to sign a fat 30 year old who couldn't get on Hull City's bench, on the back of 1 good season in a shit league? :) Madness

Heard south shields were about to make a last minute bid to steal him in yet another publicity stunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back