Being the wuss I am I just watched the last 10 minutes from Wed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Used to think I was a pervert before I came on here and found that others did the same weird shit as me sometimes during matches.

Now I know I am a pervert but I'm not lonely anymore
I didn't even enjoy it, mate. Had to be done, though. :lol:

It was absolutely awful. :lol: I watched the full second half with my head in my hands. Made worse by the fact that row 6 downwards at the Emirates must be one of the worst views going, you can hardly see anything at the other end of the pitch and it looked like every shot was either going in or being cleared off the line, my heart was doing backflips.
I noticed that. Several times I thought "oh well, 1-0 isn't so bad" only to see the ball cleared off the line etc.

Was quite calm throughout mind. Dunno why.

I do not usually watch us live on telly due to pre match nerves but sometimes I will go to my sons house if the match is on Sky. Once I'm watching the match I'm normally fine. My record this season;

Palace 1-3
Arsenal 0-0

edgy as fuck in the Ashbrooke cricket club. Everyone cheering every clearence and save. Then an ovation for Dick in tears. Absolute scenes for a Wednesday night.

It was absolutely awful. :lol: I watched the full second half with my head in my hands. Made worse by the fact that row 6 downwards at the Emirates must be one of the worst views going, you can hardly see anything at the other end of the pitch and it looked like every shot was either going in or being cleared off the line, my heart was doing backflips.
Was in row 15 and the view was shite there aswell mate, was doing everything I could to waste time.

Was in row 15 and the view was shite there aswell mate, was doing everything I could to waste time.
I was in 15 too. I kept losing the ball through the players. Looked like it was in 2 or 3 times in the last 10 then hoofed out.

I'm usually really nervous at these sort of games but was relatively calm.

Not seen it back yet. Any links?

I was in 15 too. I kept losing the ball through the players. Looked like it was in 2 or 3 times in the last 10 then hoofed out.

I'm usually really nervous at these sort of games but was relatively calm.

Not seen it back yet. Any links?
Recorded it so seen it a few times, sure someone had hoyed a link up for it.

I wasn't at the match. That would just have been weird.

Reminds me of the time I was on the bus and this guy started having a tug.

I was the only person on the bus who had the bollocks to say anything to him.

I had to really, I was sat next to him and he kept hitting me with his elbow. :lol:

Wot you talking about? Classic backs to the wall Sunderland performance, 100% left on the pitch followed by a massive communal hugging session. Nights like that are what it's all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back