Being the wuss I am I just watched the last 10 minutes from Wed

Status
Not open for further replies.

I watched it again today and I have to admit it was far better knowing the result.
Call me a wuss but I choked up a bit at the end watching Dick getting emotional
Me too, it was emotional, he's only been here for 8 games so far and that's how it's got to him, no wonder us buggers who have been emotionally involved for years feel the way we do.
Oh and then inpeed me pants at David Jones at the end :lol:

Me too, it was emotional, he's only been here for 8 games so far and that's how it's got to him, no wonder us buggers who have been emotionally involved for years feel the way we do.
Oh and then inpeed me pants at David Jones at the end :lol:

Bloody hell Janey, and I only laughed at him. You sure you weren't pissed ? :)

I chain smoked my way through it. Just thankful we don't have to go through it again. A late Arsenal winner would have been devastating.

I chain smoked my way through it. Just thankful we don't have to go through it again. A late Arsenal winner would have been devastating.
It would, as it went on and having done so well and given everything if Arsenal had scored I would have really feared for Sunday. They were knackered physically and psychologically a late goal would have finished them I think

It would, as it went on and having done so well and given everything if Arsenal had scored I would have really feared for Sunday. They were knackered physically and psychologically a late goal would have finished them I think
I agree. Thankfully we will never know ;)

I was watching on a stream 2 minutes behind. I kept refreshing the match thread knowing any action would be spoiled because I couldn't handle actually seeing us concede without some advance notice. Thankfully there were no long streams of the F-word to ruin my night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back