Because I'm not like them, another mag with one of those made up stories, a nod and a wink etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shit article. Obsessing about us apparently obsessing about them?!? You would think we were rivals or something (yet they all say they don't give a fuck about us hahahaha!).

His old bellend "friend" and his family sound as big a bellends as the writer. They should have stayed together and been bellends for life.

He says he cannot remember much of the football when he was little (most of us cannot) yet when he was older he can remember it and got excited for it. Well aye, that's usually how it happens..

They should learn to take the abuse on the chin. For gods sake we have had to for so long. The 6 in a row and relegating them is absolutely killing them. If they didn't bite so much it would die down.

He's so not bothered about us that he took time out of his day to write a fuckin' article about how much he doesn't care about us.

Other than Gary Bennett playing I'm guessing 99% of that story is utter horseshite and for that reason I'm out

Funny how he starts to remember every last little detail of his mates house a week after he can remember absolutely fuck all about being at a match. He sounds like one of those kids that makes up an imaginary world to protect him from the reality of life.

That's what all the 92'ers are doing man, because the wheels have come off the "entertainers" bandwagon they jumped on they can't handle it.

They didn't have the years of shit football and shit crowds before as a reference so they believe they're entitled to succeed as that's what they signed up to.
Being relegated by us with their old manager in charge while their new messiah failed has snapped something in theirs heads. They've concocted an alternative reality where relegation is a springboard to greatness and we're fucked.

They will probably do ok next year unfortunately, however I hope the fuck they struggle with their new messiah and uber arrogance cos if they do, this meltdown will look sane in comparison.

I would really like to see that, oh and burton finishing above them would be nice :lol:

I
I wonder how many times he fell asleep typing that shite.
don't know but twice for me. If they are going to take the p at least try and make it interesting. At least with bong eye you can always have a laugh or cry.

Come off it man, you can't say "Newcastle fans think they'll be in the Champions League in 2 seasons" when it's Jamie Carragher heaping praise on his old boss. :lol:

The Mag printed it because it's a renowned pundit talking positively about Newcastle United's new manager. I'm sure ALS would have printed something similarly effusive in praise of Allardyce after you appointed him?
Good lord you are tedious.

What a shit article. Obsessing about us apparently obsessing about them?!? You would think we were rivals or something (yet they all say they don't give a fuck about us hahahaha!).

His old bellend "friend" and his family sound as big a bellends as the writer. They should have stayed together and been bellends for life.

He says he cannot remember much of the football when he was little (most of us cannot) yet when he was older he can remember it and got excited for it. Well aye, that's usually how it happens..

They should learn to take the abuse on the chin. For gods sake we have had to for so long. The 6 in a row and relegating them is absolutely killing them. If they didn't bite so much it would die down.
They love to give it out to us over the years but my God do the cu.nts not like it in return

I'm sure you would be sure of that, but that's because you let your bias cloud your objectivity. Had you appointed a manager with recent trophies to his name, and some renowned tv pundit said similarly positive stuff about his old boss, your fanzine would 100% print it.
How man why don't you wake up and smell the f***ing Coffee Ya gormless obsessed cu.nt

We might be from the same area us and you lot but my God how different we are. The amount of cringeworthy shit you set of fuckwits have come out with US embarrasing.

Grown men parading a f***ing black and white coffin through the streets, inbred neanderthals showing themselves up with misspelt bedsheets, open top bus through the streets with people protesting on them because you keep getting knocked out of the cups.

Hailing a manager who the club hired to keep you up but the useless fat cu.nt failed miserably and you lot talking about finishing top 6 in the premier league with "rafa" that's before you even try and get out of the championship ffs

I could go on and on as the list is f***ing endless. If you can't see that the majority of your fans are f***ing clueless deluded freaks then you are a complete and utter wanker.

Now please fuck off to your rivals board like Wigan or Burton

Thanks
the smb

Last edited:
They love to give it out to us over the years but my God do the cu.nts not like it in return

How man why don't you wake up and smell the f***ing Coffee Ya gormless obsessed cu.nt

We might be from the same area us and you lot but my God how different we are. The amount of cringeworthy shit you set of fuckwits have come out with US embarrasing.

Grown men parading a f***ing black and white coffin through the streets, inbred neanderthals showing themselves up with misspelt bedsheets, open top bus through the streets with people protesting on them because you keep getting knocked out of the cups.

Hailing a manager who the club hired to keep you up but the useless fat cu.nt failed miserably and you lot talking about finishing top 6 in the premier league with "rafa" that's before you even try and get out of the championship ffs

I could go on and on as the list is f***ing endless. If you can't see that the majority of your fans are f***ing clueless deluded freaks then you are a complete and utter wanker.

Now please fuck off to your rivals board like Wigan or Burton

Thanks
the smb
Nail on the head their like. They hire a bloke to keep them up and he takes them doon yet he is the new messiah. :)

He was 10 in May 1990 but in the last year of junior school so nearly 11. Keegan took over in early 1992, he was very excited but didn't attend his first mag game until August 1993. Only 18 months after Keegan took over when he was 14.

The bloke's a plastic, glory seeking wanker and an obsessive who bites like fuck when little old Sunderland take the piss.

Enjoy the championship, loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back