Because I'm not like them, another mag with one of those made up stories, a nod and a wink etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you?

I haven't. I've seen most saying we'll bounce straight back up next year, I've seen a few saying after that we'll "WIN THA LEEG" with tongue stuck firmly in cheek. But I've seen nobody seriously suggesting Newcastle United will be in the Champions League in a couple of seasons.

I know it's not a mag saying it but the mag were quick to print it, there'll be plenty more examples I'm sure.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2016/05/jam...-newcastle-champions-league-newcastle-united/

And he was 10 when he was in the last year of juniors. Everyone else is 11 like but hey ho.

Nah, two of my three kids will be 10 when they leave the last year of juniors marra.

Last edited:
To be fair he said that was 1990. He was born in either 1978 or 1979 so he could have been 10 (nearly 11) if he was born in May/June/July/August 1979.

He'll have still been 14 by the time he started going to watch the mags though having turned his back on Sunderland.

Aye he could have been 10 and one of the youngest in his year couldn't he. Bastard squads, that means it all must be true... The simple minds air punch, the lads listening to us winning on the radio who didn't celebrate, his hatred of black people all of it.

Aye he could have been 10 and one of the youngest in his year couldn't he. Bastard squads, that means it all must be true... The simple minds air punch, the lads listening to us winning on the radio who didn't celebrate, his hatred of black people all of it.

Yep, he's clearly made none of it up. :lol:

I know it's not a mag saying it but the mag were quick to print it, there'll be plenty more examples I'm sure.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2016/05/jam...-newcastle-champions-league-newcastle-united/
Come off it man, you can't say "Newcastle fans think they'll be in the Champions League in 2 seasons" when it's Jamie Carragher heaping praise on his old boss. :lol:

The Mag printed it because it's a renowned pundit talking positively about Newcastle United's new manager. I'm sure ALS would have printed something similarly effusive in praise of Allardyce after you appointed him?

They love this you'd be relegated without us crap.

One; it shows how f***ing shite they are and two; doesn't appreciate the fact that we'd have two games against a totally different side who we could beat twice, as could the other 18 sides in the league.

Producing a table for himself, Christ, how obsessive.

Come off it man, you can't say "Newcastle fans think they'll be in the Champions League in 2 seasons" when it's Jamie Carragher heaping praise on his old boss. :lol:

The Mag printed it because it's a renowned pundit talking positively about Newcastle United's new manager. I'm sure ALS would have printed something similarly effusive in praise of Allardyce after you appointed him?
I'm certain ALS would piss themselves at the thought of us qualifying for the Champions League.

My user name was my nick name. I wouldn't class the kid as a mate. I knew him, there was three classes in 4th year Junior I was in Miss Chipchases's class. He went to a different comp to me, I went off to Mortimer. I would see him at Roker prior to Keegan.

No, he'll be 36/37. His birthday must be between May and August if he say's was 10 at the play off match

Your nickname back then was Juggy...

Typical Sand dancing 92'er, frontal lobotomy to forget everything football wise before 1992.

The ones who were Sunderland fans are usually the biggest gob shites as well, it's as if they are trying to convince themselves or punish themselves for their turn coat antics.

There was another lad we used to knock about with, always was a mag, but as we were all Sunderland fans used to come to Roker with us most weeks. At one point he'd seen Sunderland live more than he'd seen Newcastle - now he's alright.

They love this you'd be relegated without us crap.

One; it shows how f***ing shite they are and two; doesn't appreciate the fact that we'd have two games against a totally different side who we could beat twice, as could the other 18 sides in the league.

Producing a table for himself, Christ, how obsessive.

Apparently he doesn't care and wouldn't glance sideways if we pass each other next season.

Strangely he can be bothered research and create league tables which take away the points we won off them, how odd...

I'm certain ALS would piss themselves at the thought of us qualifying for the Champions League.

I'm sure you would be sure of that, but that's because you let your bias cloud your objectivity. Had you appointed a manager with recent trophies to his name, and some renowned tv pundit said similarly positive stuff about his old boss, your fanzine would 100% print it.

I'm sure you would be sure of that, but that's because you let your bias cloud your objectivity. Had you appointed a manager with recent trophies to his name, and some renowned tv pundit said similarly positive stuff about his old boss, your fanzine would 100% print it.
Have you pulled him up on being a plastic yet?

We may have printed it but only in a mocking tone as the man we'd have appointed would have just relegated us.

:lol:

Funny how he starts to remember every last little detail of his mates house a week after he can remember absolutely fuck all about being at a match. He sounds like one of those kids that makes up an imaginary world to protect him from the reality of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back