Because I'm not like them, another mag with one of those made up stories, a nod and a wink etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, but appointing an up and coming manager would have had the bedsheet brigade out.

Expectation at Newcastle is laughable, even now immediately following relegation, there's talk of Champions League. Madness.

It's not, but the confirmation bias on here would lead a Sunderland fan to accept claims that is as gospel.
Was Keegan successful with his constructive dismissal claim?
Yes, he was awarded £2m
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/oct/02/kevin-keegan-constructive-dismissal-newcastle

I'll try, I think Swissramble did something about it and there might be something in the "Fan's Forum" minutes. Might take a while so remind me if I don't get back to you.

:lol: That's a lovely misrepresentation of what I said.

It's a true anecdote and I'm sure he won't care that you don't believe him, or that you're desperate to frame a 10yr old as a "plastic". :lol:

He was apparently 10 in 92 when he took exception to Gary Bennett and lied about wandered around shields at half 10 at night. He will have been 12 or 13 by the time he jumped on the Keegan bandwagon. He took no interest when you were shite. He was a little racist prick and a glory hunter. You're welcome to the f***ing shithouse....

My honest opinion about Ashley is he's made mistakes in the past but I don't think he can be faulted this year. He made 80m available, the people below him spunked that up the wall on shite, isn't his fault shirley?

He can be faulted for trusting the wrong men beneath him, surely? These are the same men who've been making mistakes alongside Ashley for much of his reign. He can be faulted for not abandoning the broken transfer policy that he, with those below him, came up with in the first place.

And while he's made moves to rectify the issues, they are varied and legion. He's got a long way to go before he's in credit. Fans have a long memory.

He was apparently 10 in 92 when he took exception to Gary Bennett and lied about wandered around shields at half 10 at night. He will have been 12 or 13 by the time he jumped on the Keegan bandwagon. He took no interest when you were shite. He was a little racist prick and a glory hunter. You're welcome to the f***ing shithouse....
:lol:

Ok.

I mean, that's all partisan nonsense, but OK.

Imagine having this level of disdain for a 10-year-old boy

He can be faulted for trusting the wrong men beneath him, surely? These are the same men who've been making mistakes alongside Ashley for much of his reign. He can be faulted for not abandoning the broken transfer policy that he, with those below him, came up with in the first place.

And while he's made moves to rectify the issues, they are varied and legion. He's got a long way to go before he's in credit. Fans have a long memory.

Ok.

I mean, that's all partisan nonsense, but OK.
What was your view's on Shepherd when you were in Champions League under Robson?

Imagine having this level of disdain for a 10-year-old boy
Granted that post was slightly OTT :lol:but when he turned he would have been knocking 13

It's not, but the confirmation bias on here would lead a Sunderland fan to accept claims that is as gospel.

I've read plenty in the press/social media to suggest a lot of people see the rafolution ending in the Chamions League in two years time.

Granted that post was slightly OTT :lol:but when he turned he would have been knocking 13

By his own admission, he didn't start going to watch the mags until he was 14 or 15. He jumped well and truly on the bandwaggon after previously going to Sunderland games, again by his own admission.

Real mag supporters would hate plastic fans like him so I'll draw my own conclusions.

What was your view's on Shepherd when you were in Champions League under Robson?

What did I think about the chairman when the football was great, the players were great, the relationship between the club and it's fans was great? I thought he wasn't as inspiring as Sir John Hall, and a little out of date in his thinking and occasionally embarrassing but ultimately a good chairman. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

Which I also said was fantasy. I'm heckling a 10 year old that only exists in the mind of a 30 odd year old wanker.

And he was 10 when he was in the last year of juniors. Everyone else is 11 like but hey ho.

Oh, so you have this disdain for an imaginary 10-year-old boy? Got you...

I just don't understand the point of the article fish. What is he trying to prove? He comes across as a berk trying too hard to say how little he cares about the SAFC/NUFC dynamic, yet spending the entire article slagging SAFC off. Just odd behaviour.

To be fair he said that was 1990. He was born in either 1978 or 1979 so he could have been 10 (nearly 11) if he was born in May/June/July/August 1979.

He'll have still been 14 by the time he started going to watch the mags though having turned his back on Sunderland.

I've read plenty in the press/social media to suggest a lot of people see the rafolution ending in the Chamions League in two years time.
Have you?

I haven't. I've seen most saying we'll bounce straight back up next year, I've seen a few saying after that we'll "WIN THA LEEG" with tongue stuck firmly in cheek. But I've seen nobody seriously suggesting Newcastle United will be in the Champions League in a couple of seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back