Beastie boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

He doesn't really anger me at all tbh and I use the word twat in the nicest possible way, I just find it funny how seriously he takes himself (like quite a few on here!)

I think Coldplay are well shit, but that is nonsense.

I hate Coldplay but appreciated the sentiment and quite enjoyed it until the rest of the ***** decided to get in on the act in a band aid style stand in a line and pretend to play along look at me type way.

Think it was Clyde telling me last night that all the NY mets players were running out to different beasties songs....now that's a f***ing tribute!

Let it be known that I judge people who are over 21 and who define their personalities by whether they like Coldplay or not. I judge them hard.

I'm not a Coldplay fan but then again I don't dislike them massively either, they have a few good songs but I'm not sure how they've got to be so HUGE.... on the other hand I thought this was really good, if only for the way the entire crowd joined in with the 'it's the Beastie Boys!' line... got something in my eye at that point :oops:

I seen it the other day when watching MCA tributes on there. Not bad, but I doubt The Beasties infuenced Chris Martin! :/

Loads of woodwork fans appearing now imo. I used to get stick for listening to them from a fair few peoole (some who claimed to be hip hop fans). A few months ago, a lad at work asked what my t shirt was about, it has the Grand Royal record label on it. I said it's home to the Beastie Boys, set up by them at the start. He replied by laughing...

Today he was saying what a loss MCA will be to music :|

It's very rare I listen to actual disks in the car, but on Saturday I did. I didn't even have to change it either. Beastie Boys MP3 discography ftw. They are one of very few bands where I actually don't mind buying their originals. Still need HSC2 though, only got it on bootleg atm.

I do hope we will see some.of the unreleased stuff make its way out now too. Hopefully a bit quicker than we are used to, too! :lol:

Cheers for the Zane link. Will check that out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back