Beacon of Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

they should put the pitches the other side of the building to protect from the wind off the river,

I just hope it doesn't become a school for naughty kids kicked out of mainstream education

True, I'm not against what the club is doing, just think it's a shame to lose a great view of the stadium.

That said I don't think the club give a toss about the ground anyway, the thing is filthy and has zero character. Wish we'd show a little more interest in taking pride in our own stadium.

Agree with this, no character at all. Pink seats and the front row is too far away from the pitch for me. Much prefer the tier roofs leaning in compared to St James' park though.

I think we're getting that DESSO synthetic turf next season. At least the pitch will look better.

Reactions: CEF
Agree with this, no character at all. Pink seats and the front row is too far away from the pitch for me. Much prefer the tiers learning in compared to St James' park though.

I think we're getting that DESSO synthetic turf next season. At least the pitch will look better.

Compare it to somewhere like Villa Park, they've got pictures all over of club icons around the ground, it looks class. Despite it being considerably older it looks cleaner than our stadium as well! A wash really wouldn't go amiss. I know these are minor things but I do believe you should take pride in your stadium, it's the home of the club.

The pitch is good news, its been a state for most of this season.

Better hurry before the geordies decide they want grants for one. Remember when we got the Olympic size swimming pool built. In no time at all newcastle wanted one.

2 pages in and no joke about a monorail station, standards are slipping.

For what is worth i think this will be pretty good.

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back