Be Good, Love Brian

• Thread starter Deleted member 22162
  • Start date

No matter what happened I can't justify my/our actions.

Started listening to the wrong people and the voices in my head telling me they didn't love me anymore and were taking the piss.

It sounds even more ridiculous and stupid all these years later.
one thing i would say is that you clearly understand the mistakes you made, and you've clearly tried to make amends.
You've had enough gone on in your life that could have easily defined who you are - but you've not allowed that.
Maybe time to let this go so it doesn't define who you are later in life.
I don't think anyone on here would disagree with that or wish you nothing but the best moving forward.

Update on spending so you all know where the money goes.

Just bought 2 of these beauties for the Link School Sunderland from the "Be Good 92 League Club Cycle Tour" fund.

Butterfly ID5 "match standard" TT Tables.

Should make the children's recreation breaks a bit more active.

Thanks to all who have supported so far. 👍

"Be Good"

Update on spending so you all know where the money goes.

Just bought 2 of these beauties for the Link School Sunderland from the "Be Good 92 League Club Cycle Tour" fund.

Butterfly ID5 "match standard" TT Tables.

Should make the children's recreation breaks a bit more active.

Thanks to all who have supported so far. 👍

"Be Good"
A superb gesture that will aid those that use them, what would Mr C have said about it. The short period you spent with him is showing it's effects 👍. Another Gold Star for BC & yourself.

A superb gesture that will aid those that use them, what would Mr C have said about it. The short period you spent with him is showing it's effects 👍. Another Gold Star for BC & yourself.
Thanks mate.

The school is known locally as the Naughty School but meeting the kids (and the staff) has been really inspiring.

Some of the kids back stories are heart breaking and even tragic, so anything I can do to give them a lift is the least they deserve.

Too many folk see "bad kids" as a black an white issue but it's a million miles away from being the case.

The real pipe dream is to raise enough to get them an Astro Turf pitch which the wider Pallion Community can make use of as well.

Might be a dream too far but I'll give it a crack.

If every clubs fan base was a generous as SAFC I'd have it sorted in no time 👍

Thanks mate.

The school is known locally as the Naughty School but meeting the kids (and the staff) has been really inspiring.

Some of the kids back stories are heart breaking and even tragic, so anything I can do to give them a lift is the least they deserve.

Too many folk see "bad kids" as a black an white issue but it's a million miles away from being the case.

The real pipe dream is to raise enough to get them an Astro Turf pitch which the wider Pallion Community can make use of as well.

Hope you’re very proud of yourself Craig.

Thanks mate.

In most of these kids' stories there's a wider background, so praise to yourself for taking the time to improve their lives. As Spuff mentioned above, be very proud of yourself. Best of luck with the Astro, such dreams have a habit of reaching reality so the more people that read your book will help.

Live the dream, it's what Brian would have said and what he achieved in football proved that it's all possible.

Back