BBC Look North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had their preview of the weekend matches & their bias is unbelievable. Managed to find some ancient clips of us getting beat 8 - 0 off England (Geoff Hurst and that), found some old bloke who was in goal who said it wasn't that bad, managed to mention we'd been beaten off Watford 8 nil or something, Dawn Thewlis then smirked, mentioning how much she hated SAFC (I think!), kept showing Southampton scoring then got the old bloke, Jimmy somebody, to claim "it's not so bad as long as you don't give in!"

Honestly, mags, all of them...
At least the bbc local radio station is honest...bbc newcastle. They should call that biased shit look newcastle (jeff brown apart). A biased alan partridgesq joke of a tv station

over the moon i cant watch look north

absolutely delighted , the smug mag kernts

Just had their preview of the weekend matches & their bias is unbelievable. Managed to find some ancient clips of us getting beat 8 - 0 off England (Geoff Hurst and that), found some old bloke who was in goal who said it wasn't that bad, managed to mention we'd been beaten off Watford 8 nil or something, Dawn Thewlis then smirked, mentioning how much she hated SAFC (I think!), kept showing Southampton scoring then got the old bloke, Jimmy somebody, to claim "it's not so bad as long as you don't give in!"

Honestly, mags, all of them...
Just watched it and you my friend have one paranoid chip on your shoulder.

Geoff browns a sunderland fan
Then f***ing shame on him for participating and condoning their totally biased, anti-Sunderland style of reporting. Those fuckers got mullered 0-6 by Liverpool AT HOME recently and there was nowhere near the hysteria they are kicking up about this.

BBC breakfast news were laughing at this morning. That football focus blerk and the indian news reader. Mags the lot of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back