BBC Look North

Status
Not open for further replies.

c032745y

Winger
Just had their preview of the weekend matches & their bias is unbelievable. Managed to find some ancient clips of us getting beat 8 - 0 off England (Geoff Hurst and that), found some old bloke who was in goal who said it wasn't that bad, managed to mention we'd been beaten off Watford 8 nil or something, Dawn Thewlis then smirked, mentioning how much she hated SAFC (I think!), kept showing Southampton scoring then got the old bloke, Jimmy somebody, to claim "it's not so bad as long as you don't give in!"

Honestly, mags, all of them...

Just had their preview of the weekend matches & their bias is unbelievable. Managed to find some ancient clips of us getting beat 8 - 0 off England (Geoff Hurst and that), found some old bloke who was in goal who said it wasn't that bad, managed to mention we'd been beaten off Watford 8 nil or something, Dawn Thewlis then smirked, mentioning how much she hated SAFC (I think!), kept showing Southampton scoring then got the old bloke, Jimmy somebody, to claim "it's not so bad as long as you don't give in!"

Jimmy f***ing somebody? :lol::rolleyes:

Geoff browns a sunderland fan

Do not get me started...

She's just an overweight unattractive Falcons egg chasing slapper
Held yourself back well there marra

I f***ing hate Dawn Thewlis...smarmy blonde mag bint.
Didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back