Barahino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke spending or should i say bidding big as well,also have a bid in + a 13 mill bid in for Allen.

All well and good bidding. Its signing players. They could bid for messi. Anyway, Mvila is better than Allen, think Kirchoff is also better than Allen in and around the midfield

When talking about football that's acceptable but when I say the same when the missus goes clothes shopping I'm a prick.

A change of scenery may do him good. I haven't a crystal ball so can't see the future and it's not my money so buy buy buy.
Talented but iffy attitude although playing for Pulis may be a contributory factor. I think he'd be a similar signing in terms of risk development wise to Wickham but probably three times as expensive. Genuinely good player in there somewhere though.

All well and good bidding. Its signing players. They could bid for messi. Anyway, Mvila is better than Allen, think Kirchoff is also better than Allen in and around the midfield[/QUOTE

Point is there trying,raising the bar in there clubs,Stoke 33 mill on two players,fair play to them.
I just hope we are not scratching about.

BSA has started something,we have a very decent corr in our side but a paper thin squad,i hope we can push on.

And yes i agree a fit Kirchoff is a far better player than Allen.

Sink or swim for him now. His attitude has been a disgrace in the past I can't believe that WBA fans would be that bothered.

Palace seem desperate to throw money at a striker so it'll be a good deal all round

Did they get Benteke in the end? Is this as well as him or instead of?
Nothing's going on publicly with Benteke, he is due a 'loyalty bonus' payment this week and he's on holiday apparently so will be interesting to see if anything develops in the next few days.

Talented but iffy attitude although playing for Pulis may be a contributory factor. I think he'd be a similar signing in terms of risk development wise to Wickham but probably three times as expensive. Genuinely good player in there somewhere though.
He's a little shitbag, but as you say he can be a good player when he's up for it. Worth £20m? Not sure about that at all but with the new money sloshing around average players go for big money.

Nothing's going on publicly with Benteke, he is due a 'loyalty bonus' payment this week and he's on holiday apparently so will be interesting to see if anything develops in the next few days.

He's a little shitbag, but as you say he can be a good player when he's up for it. Worth £20m? Not sure about that at all but with the new money sloshing around average players go for big money.
If it's an either or then you'd surely prefer Benteke? He's far more suited to what you need.

If it's both then that's a hell of a statement of intent.

If it's an either or then you'd surely prefer Benteke? He's far more suited to what you need.

If it's both then that's a hell of a statement of intent.
It seems like Benteke is first choice, it could be that Berahino is being used as a tool (pun intended) to force a decision from Liverpool/Benteke.

I know as little as everyone else but I can't see us spending £50m+ on two forwards.

I think he's a really good player but his attitude and manager hasn't helped his development over the last year and a bit. He was doing very well early on under pulis and just before that but has certainly stagnated. Wba's best form last season also came when him, rondon and sess were playing together but pulis binned it straight away for shite like McLean.

Getting 20 million with 12 months left on contact

We get 2 million for jacky after a brilliant euros with 12 months left on his contact

Go figure

f***ing mental some of the bids getting turned down this season like. Watford said no to £25 mil for Deeney, Dippers said no to £27 mil for Benteke and now West Brom have knocked back Stoke and Palace with a £20 mil bid for Berhino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back