Barahino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ye can paint it a different colour, put some nice new curtains in it, but a caravan is a caravan.......
When talking about football that's acceptable but when I say the same when the missus goes clothes shopping I'm a prick.

A change of scenery may do him good. I haven't a crystal ball so can't see the future and it's not my money so buy buy buy.

Think he could end up being a canny player once he gets his move, wish we were putting 20 million plus bids in to be fair

If they turned up at our place with Townsend and Berahino in the line up I wouldn't be fearing them no matter what the transfer fees were.

When talking about football that's acceptable but when I say the same when the missus goes clothes shopping I'm a prick.

A change of scenery may do him good. I haven't a crystal ball so can't see the future and it's not my money so buy buy buy.

I was on aboot Selhurst Park and your lass dresses ye.....

Palace are really going for it
Their defence is still rubbish.
Didnt impress me one bit second half of last season and had a dramàtic slide.
Still not convinced by pardew.

But a lot of people in the game say he is very similar to Defoe at the same age.
The few times i have seen berahino i have been impressed.
Seems technically very very good, has an eye for goal and reads the play well.
He lets you down I think with attitude and maybe not the sort when backs are to the wall etc.
The defoe comparison is not unfair in many respects. Defoe of last season really surprised me with his workrate and commitment to the cause mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back