Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why do these managers who get the best out of Ballotelli decide to sell him after 12 months??

30 goals for Milan, but 10 from the penalty spot.

For someone who probably struggles to average 1 in 3 from open play for some of the best clubs in the world, he really just isn't worth the hassle for the odd moment of quality.

suarez has gone. Liverpool are doing poorer this season - i wonder why? It had nothing to do with Sterling who is a headless chicken and everything to do with Suarez, who carried the team. dont get the players mixed up. Suarez has gone and if Sterling was anything like the player he is being cracked up to be on here LFC would be flying. they arent.

It isnt like. 1 goal every 2 games (almost) tells you that he has immense talent. This is at clubs like Inter, Milan and Man City. It is also at 2 levels with the Italian national teams. Dont get bad attitude mixed up with ability.

His record at Milan suggests otherwise.

I'd imagine Suarez going and Sturridge getting injured are the main reasons like

suarez has gone. Liverpool are doing poorer this season - i wonder why? It had nothing to do with Sterling who is a headless chicken and everything to do with Suarez, who carried the team. dont get the players mixed up. Suarez has gone and if Sterling was anything like the player he is being cracked up to be on here LFC would be flying. they arent.

It isnt like. 1 goal every 2 games (almost) tells you that he has immense talent. This is at clubs like Inter, Milan and Man City. It is also at 2 levels with the Italian national teams. Dont get bad attitude mixed up with ability.

His record at Milan suggests otherwise.

This.

Playing him up front with Sterling will go nowhere.

No it doesn't

Reactions: Sid
30 goals for Milan, but 10 from the penalty spot.

For someone who probably struggles to average 1 in 3 from open play for some of the best clubs in the world he really just isn't worth the hassle for the odd moment of quality.
Ah right, so penalties dont count?

Next you'll be saying that he scored loads from"inside the 6 yard box". Then it'll be "i've never seen him run the entire length of the field, beat 5 men and stick it in the top corner".

A goal is a goal.

f***ing hell I bet England wouldnt mind him as their penalty taker. :lol:

No it doesn't
What 26 goals in 43 games? sounds to me like its an excellent record.

Next you'll be saying that he scored loads from"inside the 6 yard box". Then it'll be "i've never seen him run the entire length of the field, beat 5 men and stick it in the top corner".

A goal is a goal.

It gives a skewed view of his record seeing as Milan seemed to get a lot of penalties, now that he's not taking them his goalscoring ratio is going to take a big hit.

You can blame the players he's playing with all you want, he's just not very good.

It gives a skewed view of his record seeing as Milan seemed to get a lot of penalties, now that he's not taking them his goalscoring ratio is going to take a big hit.

You can blame the players he's playing with all you want, he's just not very good.
You should see the hit CR7 would take if you removed all his penalty goals from the record. And both barca and real get a lot penalties. Penalty goals are still goals especially if you drew the penalty to begin with.

We are fooling ourselves if you we wouldn't take him in a heartbeat for our shit squad.

A goal is a goal.

no you can judge penalties, Andy Johnson once scored 20 goals in the premiership, but 11 were penalties, fair enough if you win them, but you can;t dismiss it

Nobody is doubting he is a fantastic penalty taker, but he needs to offer more, why do you think he has moved about so much as a young lad, he is just not very good.

Liverpool fans are starting to realise that already ,some of the best managers in the world don;t rate him

no you can judge penalties, Andy Johnson once scored 20 goals in the premiership, but 11 were penalties, fair enough if you win them, but you can;t dismiss it

Nobody is doubting he is a fantastic penalty taker, but he needs to offer more, why do you think he has moved about so much as a young lad, he is just not very good.

Liverpool fans are starting to realise that already ,some of the best managers in the world don;t rate him
Because he's a pain in the locker room? I'm pretty sure no manager has ever said he doesn't have the talent. He keeps landing on good clubs because of his talent and leaves due to his discipline.

Because he's a pain in the locker room? I'm pretty sure no manager has ever said he doesn't have the talent. He keeps landing on good clubs because of his talent and leaves due to his discipline.

It isn't discipline though is it, he doesn't perform on the pitch, managers put up with players as long as they deliver.

I am not sure what he is meant to be good at.

It isn't discipline though is it, he doesn't perform on the pitch, managers put up with players as long as they deliver.

I am not sure what he is meant to be good at.
Have you been hitting a joint recently? Did you watch him for city in his first year for the club? In Milan? Or in euro 12? And yes his stints in inter and city ended because of discipline. He's a great hold up player like benteke Agile, quick and powerful and is technically gifted. All those qualities make you a talented striker.

Aye, it was featured on the telly. He clearly has a f***ing bad attiude but has scored goals at a good ratio at places like milan and with Italy. He's crying out for someone to manage him properly but it looks as though Rodgers is out of his depth in that department.
Mourinho couldn't manage the lad

He's just lacking confidence at the minute. Don't think his team mates are helping to get the best out of him either.

Very decent player though, just needs to find some form.

Have you been hitting a joint recently? Did you watch him for city in his first year for the club? In Milan? Or in euro 12? And yes his stints in inter and city ended because of discipline. He's a great hold up player like benteke Agile, quick and powerful and is technically gifted. All those qualities make you a talented striker.

have you?

he never ever holds the ball up, he never runs the channels, he never wins anything in the air.

He was bombed out of Milan, they were desperate to get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back